43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Camelot Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Camelot Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Set in the mythical age, "Camelot" is the timeless and powerful tale of legendary King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table, the wizard, Merlin, and the sorceress, Morgan. The primary source is Thomas Mallory's 15th century work, "Le Morte d'Arthur", along with other Arthurian legends

Starz

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-22-2011 21:11 ]

1x01 Homecoming

I should of expected this from Starz but what an interesting and alternate view on what we all know as Merlin

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well yeah that one thing i love about Starz , bbc would never allow a naked women to appear on screen but i have to say this show reminds me of legend of the seeker rather than Merlin for some reason but i have to say i liking how he showed Arthur what he is against i meaning killing his mother in front of him showed him his power but it was nice of him to give 5 days to grieve before starting a war.

I can't bieve we have wait until April for the next episode.

2 hr season premier comes on Starz tonight.    I would like to watch this, but if it's not on VIP and I don't get Starz  I'm not sure how I'm going to see it.  Any idea this can be added to VIP?  Maybe preliminaries??  Just for a short time...??  please.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

This was released last month on line but when the new show suggestion thread re-opens you should request it there

Episode 2

The second episode was good who would thought Arthur foster dad would end kill his wife killer That really open up this whole season.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

It will be added eventually

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I like how Arthur got the sword from the top of the waterfall but that was some fall and what his foster father did to his wife's killer was great

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

And to think anyone who figured out you had push into the sword to get out was a great trick. i am surprised no one tried it ?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I wonder how many died trying to get the sword

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

From what i remember from episode quite a few i thought sword was put on a rock in normal ground not on top of the waterfall

Guinevere

I can't believe Arthur ask Guinevere to come to beach but i did find amusing when actress cover her boobs with her hand so the camera couldn't see it .

Arthur and Merlin accept an invitation to join Morgan at her castle for dinner but the bondage situation between Morgan and Merlin was also amusing and than her saying so your just leaving after he escape the bondage.     

I think she going to make Arthur life more difficult and his mother notice that was nice.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Arthur letting Guinevere stay to keep them safe was one thing but not so keen for the wedding i thought was amusing and at leased Arthur got it the once for now but i assume Guinevere used the blood to make it look like she lost her virginity to her husband

Lady of the Lake

Well interesting back story about the lady in the lake and Excalibur but look like Morgan got more than she bargained for with that spell she cast in pervious episode and Merlin accidently killing sword maker all because he wanted give sword to Arthur seems like a fair request.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I don't understand why Merlin was against the sword maker wanting to give the sword to Arthur and what also what happened to his daughter in the lake was tragic, she would of been better to of gone down with the sword for what Merlin did to her father

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't get that but Excalibur is strange name for a daughter but it will interesting to she become lady of the lake.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Wasn't that also the the name of the sword from the top of the waterfall that Arthur pushed in to pull out

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Which makes it odd since the sword broke ?

Justice

Well that was great that arthur was fair but finding what real reason was rather horrify   but trust morganna to get allies by lying to them about Arthur

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That guy should of left the village as soon as he found out their customs but the nun getting herself beat up to help Morgan was surprising

43 123
Thread