30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Cops LAC Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cops LAC Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cops: L.A.C., Channel Nine’s new Australian drama series about the fast-paced working life and complicated relationships of a diverse range of uniformed cops and plain clothes detectives, begins principal photography in May. These police officers working in a busy Local Area Command are the new front line of law and order. The territory of Cops: L.A.C. covers the inner city, the harbour side and the eastern beaches of Sydney, from lowlifes to high society and everything in between. Their brief is to fight and control crime on their turf. From shoplifting to murder, small-time drug deals to major organised crime, these cops see it all every day.

Homepage
Source

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-13-2012 11:07 ]

1x01 The Learning Curve

Good first episode when Priscilla's career has an explosive start on her first day in uniform but getting the wrong idea about the hooker getting in the Detective's car was funny and what a way to end a 30 year career when Sergeant Graeme Sinclair hit that woman after the celebrations

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was an explosive start but was that Sally from home & away who plays detective ?

I can't wait to see what Sergeant Graeme  he does-i bet he will cover it up

1x02 A Veil OF Tears

Another good episode when a routine police call-out turns to tragedy when a male stripper is murdered the day after an out-of-control hens night but how tragic for the stripper all because someone else was using his profile on a dating site. Senior Constable Rhys having the the choice of to dates for the weekend but ending up alone with the neighbor's dog was amusing and still Sergeant Graeme hasn't owned up to the hit and run

1x03 Running Scared

Good episode when Roxanne's career is under threat when she is involved in the death of a suspect in an armed robbery but him jumping was crazy and after the investigation the guy that died was the shooter

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well that hen night really went out control but the best friend burning the wedding dresses was a bit overkill who would thought the person responsible would be Hostress. it's sad someone else was using his profile on a dating site to con people out money.  .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes Roxanne really growing on me but her rookie was so annoying he thinks he's better than her but i am glad she was right .

1x04 I'll See You

Good episode with the detectives suspecting an identity thief of murder and fraud but who wouldn't be annoyed when someone was running up huge debts in your name and chucking wine on a cop was stupid. Sam ex-boyfriend is released from prison and moves into the local area should be interesting

1x05 The Killer Wore Sneakers

The arrest at the pup was a disaster but hiding the diamonds in the lily pond was clever and Sergeant Graeme selling his car after a witness turns up will be interesting

1x06 Lost Girls

Good episode when Roxanne goes undercover on the streets to locate a schoolgirl suspected of murdering a pimp of an underage prostitution racket

1x07 Killer Secret

Priscilla and Nathan getting themselves locked in the cool room was funny and Nathan took it hard when the witness turned up dead after he said he would protect her and Sergeant Graeme has now found out who the girl is that he run over

1x08 Blood Types

Another good episode When a man is found with a stake through his heart because the man thought he was going to tell that he was hired to kill a vampire he thought was responsible for his wife's death, then one of the team is shot by accident during a brawl in a local cemetery

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought at start of the episode mother would turn out to a criminal but i got admit i like Austrian drama because when she attack the guy it was funny-you don't see that happen on US shows

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes the pub was fisco but i did enjoy seeing women wrestling in the jelly . The women was a little strange obsessed with dead women

1x09 Old Love

Nice car chase but i don't know how they swapped places and arresting Nicky to get to Dhaka Sims for the teachers murder was a good move and I'm looking forward to the next episode when Sergeant Graeme accident come to a conclusion

1x10 Ghost House

Roxanne scared of the ghost house was amusing but remembering that one of the photos was actually a mirror was great and Graeme's struggles when a hit-and-run victim dies

1x11 Illegal Dumping

Priscilla reuniting a missing person with his brother with disastrous results and Sam's romantic plans with Zac are thrown into disarray by an unexpected proposal

Cops LAC 1x12 Ladies Night

Poor Priscilla being stuck in a house booby-trapped with elaborate home-made explosives and then her confession to Nathan and wow all that and it was fake but the neighbours false alarm was hilarious. Nathan is starting to piece together Graeme's hit and run

1x13 Life is a Rodio

Priscilla and Nathan demonstrating their handcuffs to the school children but not having the key was funny but they were lucky that the metal factory was the one they were looking for and Sam thought Zac was involved in the latest hoist and shot a man she thought was him but Graeme's hit and run is resolved with a tragic end

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-13-2010 20:32  
Good episode when Roxanne goes undercover on the streets to locate a schoolgirl suspected of murdering a pimp of an underage prostitution racket
I didn't notice connection with first episode that it was Roxanne undercover . It's sad to think that they found her thanks to murder and to think if smiley wasn't murdered they would never found her.

30 12
Thread