Thread
Printable Version

Close To Home Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Close To Home Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything about Close To Home Season 1-2 Here

I've finally got time  watching this i almost finished the first season.

i can't believe some of cases and i would love discuss them but i don't know if anyone else is watching this show.

i can't believe this show got cancelled but at least it has 2 seasons.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:46 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Yes, CTH was a decent show.

I was disappointed when it got cancelled, but

(SPOIER: someone dies, and I decided that the show would have become pointless if it continued

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-22-2008 14:14 ]

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

Decent, some cases were quite disturbing like women pretended to be hostage when in fact she was love with convict. Another case had to one with house burning down with people inside and how about case about man who shot his mother-in-law because he was having an affair with her. Seriously  one best legal drama out there.

i still have second season to watch

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yep, decent! The show was good, but, I did not shread any   when it got cancelled.

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

Yeah well no neither do i it's just i was disappointed it ended-this could of gone for few more seasons.

I watch the episode where Annabel husband die by a drunk driver that was so random i thought he die because annabel prosecute someone and the suspect put a hit but die by drunk driver is so normal.

Close To Home Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

I've just watch the first 8 episode of this season i got admit cases ain't exactly interesting there were in season 1 but some earler episode were not bad but last 4 episodes were some boring cases like high school football player murder and PTA man murder.

i don't like new boss either she just gives me the creeps like that guy in season 1-he was nice guy.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-16-2010 12:42 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

What'd did I tell you......Decent!

Last 3 episode

OMG, how brillant was the last 3 episode one hell of case and i couldn't believe it, i mean morren dies and annabel moving on with that cop . i so glad it got a good ending it would annoying if that case continued.

Thread