43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Detroit 1-8-7 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Detroit 1-8-7 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A fictitious documentary film crew follows one of Detroit's top homicide divisions. The men and women of Detroit Homicide struggle with their own inner demons as they battle crime in the city. Detective Louis Fitch is the division's most-respected official, a wily but misunderstood veteran. Fitch's new partner is Detective Damon Washington, whose first days on the job are complicated by the imminent birth of his first child. The group is led by Lt. Maureen Mason, a strong-willed single mother working to balance her home and professional lives.

http://abc.go.com/shows/detroit-1-8-7

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:18 ]

1x01 Pilot

Good first episode with Fitch risking his own life to save the kids after their fathers killing spree and Washington's phone with it's annoying ringtone going off at the worst possible times was amusing until the end and the cliffhanger

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i like the first episode as well and yes the ringtone was annoying but i found it amusing when he handcuff the suspect to the swing while he was talking suspect decided run with swing attached.

i like the different feel of this cop show and phone feedback to rookie cop was great.

Well i am hoping he survives

Episode 2

I am glad he survived and his partner did press conference and did say some nice words. it's sad that groom fell overboard but it was an accident?, As to brother shooting the wrong guy that awful he should let cop handled it.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That was nice to see Washington had survived the shooting and Lauren gave birth to a healthy son but Terrence killing the wrong guy was a tragic mistake

Nobody's Home/Unknown Soldier

Both great cases but Washington trying prove he's a good cop by going a bit overboard but at least he put his phone on Silent.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm glad Washington put his phone on silent but he was great the way he chased the gunman considering he was still in pain and the way they got the confession after the lethal vintage car scam was great considering the father couldn't remember

Episode 4

Another good episode so the rapper got killed by his boyfriend was intresting twist not who i suspected. As for other case look that women got her boyfriend killed all she really should kept quiet about it.

Fitch & Washington- I love quirky when he has ask why he chose that ring-tone for him  

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Fitch ringing Washington phone to check it was on vibrate was amusing and Washington didn't find out about his paper weight

Episode 5

So the homicide in the restaurant was suppose to be a insurance scam and other teenage girl and connection boss daughter was good.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was tragic that the guy in the restaurant died and the arsonist survived and as for the bully what goes around comes around

Episode 6

Great episode , the missing girl but that women did a good thing trying rescue girl from that foster home but it went horrible wrong when father wanted the kid back .

The smart girls case i would thought blonde girl would been difficult to crack loved when she go at cop with the suit but the other one seem their best shot but telling her she confessed was a smart move. The reason why she kill him was stupid just because he called her a b**ch .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

1x06 Lost Child - Murder 101
Nice twist with the child after the 911 call it was obvious it was the father but not knowing who the child is was great and as for the Janitors murder i think he was polite in what he called her

Episode 7

Well swap partner for the investigation was interesting.

Stone and Sanchez, dealing with the fallout from their personal attraction was great but Fitch got in the way. i like that Stone talked the guy down.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I wonder what Fitch will do after overhears his partners discussing their night of passion and Washington teaching Longford the hand signs was amusing

1x08 Deja Vu - All In

Majahan bluffing the masseuse about the fingerprints on the glass was impressive considering he has a tell with a twitchy nose and what the old man did to teach the boy a lesson was terrible

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was terrible but i had a feeling that old man was responsible for the body.

1x09 Home Invasion - Drive-By

What a tragic set of circumstances after finding the gun that was the same murder weapon used for both cases, in two very different sections of Detroit and how sad that the one victim was an 11 year-old boy playing video games in his living room

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well getting the mother to get the suspect talking was great move and appleman doing runner with moped was funny

Reply 19#19 bala's post

He could of run quicker with that mini motorcycle on his shoulder

43 123
Thread