37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Da Vinci's Demons Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Da Vinci's Demons Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Da Vinci's Demons Premieres on Starz on April 12, 2013

In a world where thought and faith are controlled, one man fights to set knowledge free.

The secret history of Leonardo Da Vinci's tantalizing life reveals a portrait of a young man tortured by a gift of superhuman genius. He is a heretic intent on exposing the lies of religion. An insurgent seeking to subvert an elitist society. A bastard son who yearns for legitimacy with his father.

He finds himself in the midst of a storm that has been brewing for centuries. A conflict between truth and lies, religion and reason, past and future. His aspirations are used against him by the opposing forces of the time—luring him into a game of seduction where those who despise his intellect need him most.

Leonardo must take up the fight against foes who use history to suppress the truth. A hero armed only with genius,
Da Vinci stands alone against the darkness within, and the darkness without.

Facing an uncertain future, his quest for knowledge nearly becomes his undoing as he explores the fringes of his own sanity. Da Vinci throws himself into his genius and emerges as an unstoppable force that lifts an entire era out of darkness and propels it into light.

His story becomes a mirror into our own world, calling us all to join his fight to Free the Future.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Da Vinci's Demons Here

Look like a hit

The Hanged Man

A very good start but staz really love their equal opportunity nudity but da vinci really was a charismatic character but his father considering him a bastard was sad but using his design to create war weapons was certainly interesting concept but he has no idea that the women who he fascinated is actually a spy for his enemies.  It will be interesting see how far she can fool him.

1x01 The Hanged Man (Pilot)

I don't know if Nico was brave or stupid getting strapped to the kite but he was certainly lucky and what a tease sending Nico with the drawing to Lucrezia only to refuse to speak with her but the end justified the means and being a spy was an interesting twist

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

With friends like this remind me of shawn and Gus relationship in pysch

i cant seem to find this on vip tv to watch

Reply 13#13 optimuspete14's post

The show in free chatting are not on the site but we have found the site administrator seems to add them a lot quicker along with the new show suggestion thread

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

poor newbie - no wonder why we can't keep new member on this forum.

1x02 The Serpent

You just knew Leonardo’s cannon would fail first time around but the second was a lot better, the hand grenade bluff was amusing and looking at the map hidden in the Book of Leaves was clever

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 The Prisoner

What looked like a demonic possession was bizarre as it seemed to spread very quickly and the priest killing them thinking it was the way to get the demons out was barbaric but finding out the feet of the statue was the cause was impressive

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes it was impressive but it took a while for them to figure it out.

The Magician

That was one hell of a bluff

1x04 The Magician

Leonardo unveiling his latest weapon looked impressive considering it was a bluff but at leased the demo did work for now and who's behind the sodomy charge

The Tower

Well when he put his mind to something there's really no stop him but even i was shocked at what he did to the judge. That was disturbing/disgusting/amusing. It was effective blackmail .

1x05 The Tower

Clever distraction and decoy to get out of jail and what he did the the judge may have discussing but seeing it in the sky was amusing

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i just couldn't post that on a public forum but when you heard instruction he gave to his friends about the glue and pig i could never imagined it. Even his mentor thought he lost his mind .

1x06 The Devil

Leonardo poisoning everyone was a little predictable and the encounter with Vlad Dracula was interesting especially with that global trap but the sexual position to conceive a son was amusing

The Hierophant

Well look like she has been found out by both Da Vinci and kings brother.

1x07 The Hierophant

Leonardo stepping out of the water was amusing and having candles near the secret passage was careless but Nico standing up for himself was impressive

37 12
Thread