36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Deception Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Deception Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Deception Premieres on NBC on January 07, 2013

When wealthy socialite and notorious party girl Vivian Bowers is found dead of an overdose, no one is really surprised. The heiress to the Bowers' pharmaceutical empire has been tabloid fodder for years: wild, pretty, privileged... and now dead at the age of 32.

But for FBI agent Will Moreno, things don't add up with this suspicious dynasty. Convinced that the troubled girl's death was a homicide, he has a clever plan to get to the truth. Her name is Detective Joanna Locasto. Twenty years ago she was Vivian's best friend and practically grew up inside the Bowers' home. And when she appears at Vivian's funeral, the family re-embraces her and no one is the wiser. Joanna quickly begins to uncover dark secrets and clues about why Vivian's life was very much in danger. At the same time, she rekindles an old romantic relationship and rediscovers the allure of the luxurious lifestyle she once knew. She's about to see once again just how the other half lives... and dies.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Deception Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2013 22:11 ]

1x01 Pilot

The guy in the morgue taking photos of Vivian to sell was diabolical and Joanna going into the family home undercover was a good idea but Edward from the start looked suspicious and the reporters death must mean Vivian was probable murdered and finding out she has a secret daughter should be interesting

Deception NBC First Look

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes the morgue attendant was not professional i am surprised he didn't get fired for that?. Well finding out her sister is in fact her daughter was a good piece of information. I liked how set the episode other theory that expose the family company to negligence from that drug?. Still i don't get how she knew about family business consider she was consider a wild child?. That ring certainly make him guilty but i don't think he could kill his sister?.

1x02 Nothing's Free, Little Girl

Why would he admit to masturbating over her sisters sex tape and it looks like Joanna is to late finding out who the babies father was but nice new car

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I think he didn't mean to he was nervous because he liked her but he didn't know what to say so he started talking about her sister but accidental admitting that was unintentional

This has now been added to the flash site

1x03 A Drop of Blood and a Microscope

Joanna about have her photo all over the papers isn't going to help her undercover work and I should of realised the creep after Mia's camera was a set up

1x04 One, Two, Three...One, Two, Three

Julian confessing to hitting Vivian did sound believable and explained the ring mark on her face but his time line being off was interesting as we are no closer to the truth

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well the string operation was a bust

1x05 Why Wait

What a time for the truth about Mia's real mother to come out and ruin her debutant ball by shattering the life she thought she knew and that sounded like he was tazered before being hit by the bus

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes what rotten timing but they had a chance to tell her but they chose to hide it but i am glad it came out if not for rotten time

36 12
Thread