Thread
Printable Version

The Fixer Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fixer Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Fixer Season 1-2 Here

There isn't many British shows i watch but i have say first 3 minutes of the first episode hook me and i'm really enjoying this show. the one thing i don't get is why he would call police after shooting his uncle and auntie i mean he could got away it and now thanks that decision Lenny control him as he says he's an hitman for the state. The actor is fresh face i like fact when you look him you can tell he's a good guy caught up in a bad situation.

Rose I'm big fan of actress that plays her, she's a very talent women and I'm glad she hasn't sold out to become an Hollywood actress it nice to see someone who likes be in UK and shows you can successful actress in London.   

Calliam at first i found him annoying but after a while he really grows on you.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:14 ]

Season 2 Comment

I really  enjoyed the two part kid prostitution ring that was crazy two episode and in end I'm glad guy got gunned down in his shop but rose was very lucky to be on ground when the gunman start shooting and what a lucky shot through the bathroom door. . i like how Merser made it look like an accident by making guy in charge choke on an apple. That was really creative.

Episode 3 was another great episode and i really was edge of my seat when guy shot Messer 3 times but Callium did one hell of driving and look on roses face said it all she like him.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:15 ]

Season 2 - Episode 5

Well this was a great episode i like the cage fighting and messer went mental when he found  thegirl dead and what a beating he gave the guy

Reply 2#2 bala's post Season 2 Comment

That was a great cage fight and then he ran when there was no one to protect him

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

next week episode look interesting final episode for season

Season 2 - Episode 6

I can't believe they killed callium girl off -she didn't deserve that but messer has lost control and i wonder who going stop him

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:16 ]

Reply 5#5 bala's post Season 2 Comment

The hit-man from India was a nasty piece of work and John has to get Symmonds before Lenny gets him

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post Season 2 Comment

Yes can't believe wait a year for the next episode-i do hope it been renewed

Season 2 Comment

This was an excellent ep. I love the hit man from India and how John finally dealt with him. Lenny better watch his back and John has got to watch his now also.

I hope this gets another season it is such a great show.

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post Season 2 Comment

I just wish there were more episodes

Thread