58 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Forgotten Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 1 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:24 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i've seen a bad review for this show

Here it is

Episode 1

Well i just seen the first episode and it seem a  carbon copy of cold case with different actors

The Forgotten (2009) 1x01 Pilot

Another good new show i haven't seen any trailers for this but i like most of the things Christian Slater is in and this is another show i liked

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

that reason why got him

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I was thinking along the same lines.
I just watched episode 2 and I would rather have watched an episode of Cold Case.

The Forgotten (2009) 1x02 Diamond Jane

I like that they are volunteers and don't have the rights to obtain evidence but i liked the way that Walter persistence in obtaining the security video led to the killer

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well fitting a corpse with a wedding dress was interesting technique to find the name..

I have watched this and it is like cold case but at a slightly different angle. I love the fact they dont have the right to do things but they do get the job done.

Reply 9#9 carlorica's post

When they need police back up they get it to arrested the person

I like it that the story is told by the victim.
For me this isn't the same as cold case. It's the same kind of policework, but different at the same time.
If you say that this is the same as cold case, you could just as well say that NCIS and CSI are the same... cause basically that's the same kind of policework too.

Reply 11#11 kellemanske's post

There is diffrence NCIS there can only investigate Navy cases they can't investigate non-navy cases Which CSI can investigate any cases

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I know but I meant more general... The concepts are the same and you don't compare them... But everyone his own opinion and mine is that this is a good show

The Forgotten (2009) 1x03 Football John

Good episode but Walter stepped over the line but got the results and what uncle Ray did just to make sure the kid had a football career and nice words from Walter son

The Forgotten (2009) 1x04 Parachute Jane

Good episode when Li Wenhai wanted to go home but she set a chain reaction which lead to her death because of her so called guardians business

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i can't believe that someone would drop a kid in foreign country and expect them to survive

Good episode getting personal when child is involved and mother is a drug addict

episode 5

Good episode getting personal when child is involved and mother is a drug addict

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The guys missing daughter was more important to Alex because of what had happened to his daughter but how does a drug addict mother get custody

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i don't think she was drug addict before custody she became one afterwards

58 123
Thread