35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Zero Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zero Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zero Hour (2013) Premiered on ABC on February 14, 2013

As the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine, Hank Galliston has spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into one of the most compelling mysteries in human history, stretching around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map, while ensuring the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands -- hands that belong to a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist). Now Hank, along with his two young associates, Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster), as well as alluring and intelligent FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), must embark on a breathless race against the clock to not only find his wife, but save humanity.

Everyone has a personal stake in this life and death mission, from Hank, the everyman whose destiny is more intertwined in this conspiracy than he ever imagined, to Laila, the warm and loving wife who refuses to simply be a pawn in this struggle, to “Beck,” the FBI agent with plenty of secrets of her own. White Vincent has interests far more grand than the treasure that lies at the end of the hunt – and a mysterious past connecting him to Hank in ways that go well beyond this game of cat and mouse. And while Arron is a sucker for a good conspiracy theory, Rachel relies more on her head and her heart to guide her beliefs. But as this story unravels, knowing what to believe – and more importantly, whom to believe -- becomes more and more difficult.

Zero Hour stars Anthony Edwards (Big Sur, Flipped, ER) as Hank Galliston, Carmen Ejogo (Sparkle, Chaos, Away We Go) as Rebecca "Beck" Riley, Scott Michael Foster (Californication, The River) as Aaron Martin, Addison Timlin (Californication) as Rachel Lewis with Jacinda Barrett (Matching Jack, Middle Men, New York, I Love You) as Laila and Michael Nyqvist (Mission: Impossible – Ghost Patrol) as White Vincent.

Zero Hour was created and written by Paul T. Scheuring (Prison Break) who is also an executive producer along with Zack Estrin, Lorenzo di Bonaventura (The Transformers, GI: Joe franchise, Salt, Red) and Dan McDermott (Human Target). The pilot for Zero Hour was directed and executive-produced by Pierre Morel. The series is produced by ABC Studios.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Zero Hour (2013) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2013 05:03 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-2-2013 21:22 ]

1x01 Strike

Wow what happened to Laila in her clock shop was disturbing but it was obvious they were looking for the clock she dropped at home first and finding a treasure map on a diamond was impressive

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing she dropped the clock at home but my question is how did they find her i mean that clock has been in that market so there's no way they knew about clock?.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That's what confused me, if they wanted the clock so bad why didn't they buy it themselves

1x02 Face

I cant believe Rachel or Arron didn't comment on the lookalike of the German scientist to Hank

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think they knew it wasn't him but this series is a bit strange but i am curious what German people will think of this series ?

Pendulum

Well i knew it was dream at the start but having bigger FBI in his place was good start but i like the fact she leaving him clues - This certainly made the episode better

'Zero Hour' Canceled: ABC Pulls Anthony Edwards Drama After Three Episodes

Source

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well thank you for posting this i am guessing i wasn't surprised

1x03 Pendulum

Hank following the pin tacks thinking it was clues from Laila was predictable and what a time to run out of bullets

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I thought agent carry a back up gun ?

This has now been added to the flash site

1x04 Chain

Vincent being able to hold Laila captive with two bullets in him was impressive and convincing him to let her help with his wounds was hard work, Laila not being who we thought was a surprise but makes sense after buying the first clock

1x05 Suspension

I'm not surprised Hank is confused and frustrated about his relationship with Laila after being together for five years but why patient 352 looks very much like Hank should be interesting

1x06 Weight

I couldn't believe Laila escaped with all the armed police until it was revealed that's what they were there for and with Hank now having seven clocks things are going to get interesting

1x07 Sync

Hank giving Laila the run around to loose her tail was great thanks to the kids and the map created from all the clocks was interesting but Laila destroying them save Hank was a surprise

35 12
Thread