Thread
Printable Version

Outcast Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outcast Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A group of courageous pioneers face a unique opportunity: the chance to build a new and better future on another planet.Carpathia awaits the arrival of what could be the last transporter from Earth. Loyalties are tested as the head of Forthaven's Expeditionaries attempts to break away from the settlement, and the beginnings of a mystery which goes right to the heart of human life on Carpathia are uncovered. [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:39 ]

I am really looking forward to this bbc show it's been ages since BBC had a sci-fi show to watch

Episode 1

Well this was interesting start to the series i can't imagine being stuck on ship for 5 years travel to Carpathia but finding out that most of the ships don't make it to the planet is sad. .

Tough luck for the kid losing both mum and dad on the same day

Outcasts - Ep2 - Preview

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I started to watch this last night but couldn't get into it but will re-watch later

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know what you mean they really didn't plan the episode well

Episode 2

Well this was slightly better episode i am glad she got her daugher back but look like humans haven't leant their lesson and that new guy is creepy

Outcasts - Ep3 - Preview

Outcasts - Ep4 - Preview

Episode 3

Well that was one hell of storm

Episode 6

Well this was a strange episode but i figured it out early on i can' t wait to see take over next.

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Thread