140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Blacklist Premieres on NBC on September 23, 2013

The Blacklist follows Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader), one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives, as he joins with the FBI, claiming that they can work with one another. When he agrees to cooperate in bringing down dangerous criminals and terrorists, he tells them that he will only speak with Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone), a rookie FBI profiler.

As they work together, Keen questions Reddington's motives and Reddington simply feels she is very special. When one terrorist is taken down, Reddington informs them that it is only the beginning. Reddington gives the FBI access to "The Blacklist", a list with known terrorists and criminals the world doesn't know about. With Reddington's help, they work together to eradicate the list.

Created by Jon Bokenkamp, the series also stars: Harry Lennix as FBI Assistant Director Harold Cooper, Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler, Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen, Ilfenesh Hadera as Jennifer Palmer

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Blacklist Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2015 20:02 ]

The Blacklist panel SDCC 2013

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-7-2013 03:53 ]

Pilot

This could of been an excellent pilot but instead it was just a good pilot.

What a way to start your first day as FBI profiler and she really was quite good at handling the situation. We have no idea why he is interested in her but the fact they keep repeating in the episode that her father was criminal would make you question whether he is in fact her father ?.

So what didn't i like about this pilot well   Elizabeth finding out her boyfriend isn't who she think he is was what i didn't like about this episode i feel the show has enough twist with Reddington do they really have to put a twist on her love life ?. Seriously what really annoyed me about this show. For me the purpose of his character is provide a look at   Elizabeth life when she isn't working. He is suppose to provide background to her character development and now they just made him into bad guy just to make the series interesting .

Reply 7#7 bala's post

maybe I misunderstood, but I actually thought it was confirmed somewhere in the episode, while he was still in the box and she was sitting close to him.
Especially since he afterwards says 'you may find it easier then you think' when refering to thinking as a criminal.
The husband being a spy or a crook, I didn't see it coming, but it does explain why Reddington had the other guy go after him and I guess he actually meant for it to happen this way as he seems to have planned everything in advance. I think they'll use this to show how she tries to deal with it as he is still her husband and on a ventilator so she can't ask him about it. I don't think he's out of the picture yet, they just made it more interesting.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

No it was not confirmed think about it why would she stab him in neck if she think he's her father ?

1x01 Pilot

Elizabeth starting her first day as a FBI profiler was different but getting a lift to work was amusing as she was late and you would of thought if that was a real chemical spillage on the bridge they should of been told so being fooled by it was a little disappointing

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Well, cause he walked out on her and her mom a long time ago and he was never around and she blames him for that. But I agree after watching the promo for the next episode that it wasn't confirmed. But I'm still pretty sure he is.

This has now been added to the flash site

No. 216: The Freelancer

Well this wasn't a great episode after such a strong first episode i was left rather disappointed with this episode mainly because i saw twist coming as soon as she said her shipment was missing i realise she was the bad guy and Raymond wanted to expose her but you got admit his form of justice rather great.

So we know there are at at least 216 people on his list which means 8 season worth of bad guys however i have feeling we wont get that far.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The figurine on the box, does it look like her burn to you? I keep wondering if it is a 'present' from him to her with her burn as some kind of key, but maybe I watched to many movies..

1x02 The Freelancer

Who would of thought Floriana was so evil and hitting the so called Freelancer with the taxi was a one in a million chance

NBC Orders a Full Season of The Blacklist

Get ready for nine more episodes of James Spader... hanging... onto... pauses... for dramatic effect! NBC has ordered a full season of The Blacklist, which means the FBI thriller is guaranteed at least a 22-episode run. The FBI thriller has emerged as NBC's big hit of the young fall season.

1x03 Wujing

After two fantastic episode this one was rather average but i like the way she did home-version of ballistic test

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Talk about a close call bugging their home and Liz posing as an FBI cryptographer was one hell of a risk as she had no idea what to do without outside help but having to watch an innocent man get beaten and killed to save themselves was sad

140 1234567
Thread