38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Outsourced Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x16 Take This Punjab and Shove It

Todd's reaction when he finds out that someone close to him has poached his new recruit was amusing but threatening to withhold sex from Tonya when he found out his new recruit was working for her was funny but Gupta taking Manmeet wallet just for his licence to drive was strange

I really like this show and the Wallet thing just seemed out of character to me too.

Reply 22#22 gabsimom's post

This is one of the best new comedy shows. the Wallet was out of character but glad he only took the licence

1x17 Todd's Holi War

The fight over the air-con was amusing and Rajiv tries to surprise his girlfriend during her favorite holiday but didn't go to plan but at leased she did say yes and Manmeet dream in the air vent was creepy

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I can finally catch up on this

Reply 25#25 bala's post

It's well worth watching in my opinion

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i wasn't impressed by the first episode which was why i decided leave it on back burner until summer

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It must be by sense of humour

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I see you sense of humour anyway i will catch up by next week

I needed a TV show challenge this and insecurity

1x18 Gupta's Hit & Manmeet's Missus

Gupta was laying it on a little to much about his injuries from Rajiv's slap and Manmeet video from his American girlfriend was a little sexy but he enlists Charlie's help to impress her with a video of his own which was amusing, the talk hole was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-7-2010 13:53  
Gupta trying to read lips and thinking he was fired was funny and Todd's head nodding at Rajiv after he said about a raise was hilarious
Manmeet breaking up half American people was rather amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-14-2010 15:00  
The so called double date with Charlie and Tonya - Todd  with Asha and Gupta but Todd thinking Asha was playing footsie when it was Tonya instead was amusing but then Tonya saying or about to say was  ...
Yeah that was rather amusing but Charlie walking down the street naked with coconut covering his privates was highlight of the episode.

1x19 Charlie Curries A Favor From Todd

Charlies face after eating pepper in the roulette game was amusing but I'm not surprised Charlie caused friction with Todd when he hires him until he finds a new job

1x20 Mama Sutra

It was amusing when Tonya's mom coming back in town for another visit because Charlies started an affair with her and Madhuri telling Tonya that Todd was going to have an affair after reading her palms

1x21 Rajiv Ties the Baraat

Todd deciding to throw Rajiv an American bachelor party on the eve of his upcoming nuptials was amusing and looking forward to the season finale to see what his bride does after she found out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-15-2011 03:59  
It was amusing when Tonya's mom coming back in town for another visit because Charlies started an affair with her and Madhuri telling Tonya that Todd was going to have an affair after reading her palm ...
Todd screwed up again, but guiess it is for the best
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Getting the transgender stripper was funny, and the whole love is like a bird, what a line
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x22 Rajiv Ties The Baraat, Part 2

Rajiv's face when he found out about his future brides past was amusing and Asha holding Todd's hand and saying he listened to his heat was nice

38 12
Thread