Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That was a super ending.  I think it was a setup but if she is wearing a bullet proof vest then it is mighty thin  I want a happy ending.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 123#123 munch's post

I thought it was a good ending too.  I, too, think it was a setup.  There are some very thin vests now, so it's possible she was wearing one.  There's no way she's dead.  She's one of the main characters, but I'm sorry Montgomery had to go.  I liked him.  Wonder who the new captain will be & if he or she will tolerate Castle as easily (or ar all) in the squad room?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Great Finale. Did not see that about the Captain!

I'd say she's wounded but no way she's dead. She had blood on her which usually (I say like I know, haha) doesn't happen when wearing a bullet proof vest. You might get badly bruised or have a broken rib, but not actually break skin so not sure why there would be blood if she was wearing one.

About time one of them said it! It's so obvious they love each other!!

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Initially i was surprised at Montgomery but bringing the unit together to keep an eye on her was cleaver and letting the secret die with him was a nice tribute but what a cliffhanger

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

I know she isn't dead, but I am pretty sure she was hurt.  Ugh, more cliffhangers....
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Castle Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Season premier

The premier started off great with the first 20 mins being so captivating.   Then it kinda went sluggish.   I was disappointed she chose to ignore his declaration and proceeded to push him away altogether.   Glad his daughter was able to get her feelings across.  

Over all okay ep.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I agree. Ignoring the declaration is not only the wrong decision, but also cruel towards castle.
Him protection her by keeping her away from the case is both so sweet and going to bite him in the ass!

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

Castle just can't help himself, but it will put Beckett in even more danger.

I don't like the new Captain but their continuous rebellion and going behind her back could be entertaining.

Castle can't help himself is always fun to watch. I do like the fact that she does remember everything and that she did break it off with the doctor.

She could be testing the waters with Castle to see how things will go.

As for the case i can see it creeping up again later in the season.

Going to be interesting to see where it all goes though.

4x01 Rise

Hiding under the bed while the blood drips through is a little creepy

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah that is a twist I did not see coming. But in retrospect it was a good place to hide at the time.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yuk!!! How unsanitary

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Arksongbird, he could have taken a shower after the boyfriend left, as long as he doesn't drink the blood or have open wounds, not so unsanitary.     

All right episode, though it was getting too heavy for me.  She told him why she lied, she built a wall around her and until everything is "safe" in her world it won't come out.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Ep 2

I loved the super hero angle.  Who'd a thunk 3 people would dress like a vigilante.

I think Alexis is trying to give her father a heart attack!!  

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

I too like the super hero angle, I liked that the real one was a woman.  And yes, Alexis is really pushing it, I can understand her wanting to be a bit rebellious, just wish she would realize that first loves usually don't work out in the long run.

4x02 Heroes and Villains

I liked the way the guy lost his hand with the gun but splitting him in two was a surprise

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Well i finally got around to watch last week episode and i had a feeling she was lying but i have to say i found that Becket got over her fear quite quickly in less than 1 day most of the time it would longer to get over getting shot but even through Castle helped her focused i have to wonder if the guy was willing to shoot and he did it would be interesting to see whether she would have been able to pull the trigger.

The new boss is interesting but seriously they should of gotten a better person to replace the captain. She is quite unlikleable. I would love to seen Courtney Throne Smith as the new boss she's a much better actress.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 16:06  
I liked the way the guy lost his hand with the gun but splitting him in two was a surprise
Well i have to say what an interesting way to get killed and after last week intense episode they decided to go fun episode about superheroes but one has wonder whether it's possible to kill someone by slicing them in two, in reality could that be possible?.

The mother of victim was rather amusing when she said she wasn't surprised about how her son would end up in the morgue.

All in all a fun episode to watch   

4x03 Head Case

Great title for the episode considering what they were investigating and with some amusing one liners from Castle but Alexis getting turned down for collage was bad news

Thread