Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Come on you just know something bad was going happen ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I thought Carl was going to kill the dear

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

it's a shame we don't see who shot him ?

AMC renews 'The Walking Dead' for 3rd season

Zombies rule: AMC has just renewed The Walking Dead for a third season.

The decision comes after only two episodes have aired of season two, but it’s still no surprise — the show’s premiere had more adults 18-49 than any other drama in basic cable history. (And for once, AMC has managed to renew a show without a protracted hand-wringing negotiation!).

Ratings for Sunday’s second episode: 6.7 million total viewers, 4.5 million adults 18-49. That’s down 8 percent from the premiere, but hell, at these levels TWD can afford to give viewers away like Halloween candy.

Source

2x02 Bloodletting

At leased after shooting Carl their group did help and Andrea was lucky the girl on the horse came to fetch Lori but what a way to end with them trapped with the supplies needed to save Carl

2x03 Save the Last One

Not a good idea to shoot the guy who is holding you but when it's a zombie you don't have much choice and i wonder if they will find Sophia alive after all this time out there and i hope they don't find out what Shane did to Otis to save himself

2x04 Cherokee Rose

What they tried to do at the well was a little crazy and almost cost Glenn his life and after what happened I'm not surprised they wouldn't drink from that well, Glenn's face when he was caught with the condoms was amusing and Maggie's offer had him gobsmacked

2x05 Chupacabra

That was some fall Daryl had and who would of thought the arrow he fell on would save his life but Merle in his hallucinations was interesting and trust Andrea to make that shot but what the old man said brought a smile to my face and what was in the barn was a surprise

2x06 Secrets

Glenn did say he was no good at keeping secrets but i thought he would last longer than that and i suppose i should of realised the walkers in the barn were some of his family, that was a close call at the pharmacy

1x01

Well coming in late, not usually a big fan of zombie Apocalypse, as there are so many things they overlook.  This episode wasn't too bad, he should have used the grenade on them when they all were on the horse.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x02

Well she is alive.  The kid seems to enjoy the car, though the alarm would drive me crazy.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x03

Well the redneck Merle, is one tough guy.  Why does he have to wear his uniform, let it go man, you are in a department store, grab some clothes. (this is the kind of stuff that irritates me about zombie movies) also why do they act like the bag of guns is the holy grail, just break into a gunshop or another polic station, or a military base (many of those in Georgia) and get some more.  They are in Georgia, there should be guns everywhere, in houses and such.

1x04

Again, the guns are treated like some magical stop all.  It was kind of cool that the "gangsters" were really good guys, helping out the old people.

1x05

What is the big deal about burning people? heck many people get cremated as it its.  And why is it is a big deal to move on?  Wouldn't it be better than staying in one place?  Again more reasons I dislike these kind of things.  They should have watched Zombieland, then they would know how to survive.

And I thought the uniform was gone, cause I was wrong. And why argue with a guy who knows he is dying, just wants to be dead.  And then they said no food, no fuel, again hit up a walmart , grocery store or something.  Thousands of vehicles sitting on the road and in driveways, you mean they all are empty?

bah!

Reply 21#21 sanggye's post

I understand how a tv series or a movie have to change the source material, but I just remembered that in the books, that Shane was going to shoot Rick in the woods, similar to the scene in the episode, Carl, the son sees this and kills Shane.  Guess TV doesn't like seeing children as killers, the did the same thing with Dexter.

1x06

Well made it to the CDC and it wast a bust, and their hope almost went up in flames.  Wonder what was whispered.

2x07 Pretty Much Dead Already

I'm not surprised that Glenn let the secrets out in the open but his reason for doing it was sweet and Shane going off the deep end is going the split the group especially after killing all the walkers in the barn but finding Sophia also in the barn was sad

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

So far, its been a great season. My only hope is that (the cast) they leave the barn......and nothing stupid happens like Glen deciding to stay.......their ideologies do not mesh with Hershel and his family.
Plus, Lori and the baby... ...that's not going to work out.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-12-2012 11:36 ]

Nebraska

Are we going to have an entire season on this farm? The show is still enjoyable, but slowly these writers/producers are killing a great show.

They fed these walkers everyday, and now where supposed to believe that no one saw a little girl in the barn.

Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

They must of known about Sophia being in the barn and Dale knows exactly what kind of person Shane is and he was spot on about the fate of Otis, Rick was quick on the draw with the new guys in the bar which was impressive

Thread