Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 Triggerfinger

I'm surprised they risked their own lives to save one of the guys that just tried to kill them but the way the pair of them screamed was annoying and ripping his leg of the railings was great

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

As far as this season is concerned the show has been dying slowly.

Everyone's been on a monologue platform the entire season.

2x10 - 18 Miles Out

Andrea so called helping Hershel's youngest daughter face a crucial decision but leaving her knowing she wants to kill herself was a strange was to get her to realise she wants to live and for a moment i thought Rick was going to leave Shane in the bus

2x11 Judge, Jury, Executioner

Carl's actions with the walker had unintended consequences because he told nobody about him and now Dale has paid with his life and telling his dad to kill the kid was a surprise

Season Finale

Finale was good....its too bad we had to suffer and scrounge for a decent episode in  season 2 -  with all the monolouges they had.

2x12 Better Angels

It looks like Shane has done it again taking their prisoner out into the woods and headbutting the tree was a sneaky way to make it look like he was attacked but finding his body has made it obvious he killed him and Carl finishing of Shane was great because he saved his dad

2x13 Beside the Dying Fire

Good finale with the mother load of walkers to kill so they will have to find a new place to live next season but almost leaving Andrea behind was terrible and with them all splitting up to escape was predictable but glad most of them got to the highway

2x12 Better Angels

I am officially over walking dead....it has consistently fallen short of the mark for me this season. Perhaps because of the high expectations from the first season. However this season just didn't go anywhere....I  lost my empathy for any of them....if they all got bit tomorrow it would be too soon. Ok.....enough of my rants. I have one question on this episode.....why did the prisoner boy and Sean (shaun?) turn? Were they bit? I thought you had to be bitten to change after you die......
I will be highly irritated if the writers overlooked a fundamental rule of turning into a zombie just for effect!!! What happened to continuity and sense.....

ok i got my answer on why they are turning without being bitten first......so they've all got the bug. and finally rick is losing it.....perhaps there's hope for season 3

the extras

they need to get the black guy, the short haired mother some kind of storyline, cos nothing ever happens with them

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-27-2011 13:04  
At leased after shooting Carl their group did help and Andrea was lucky the girl on the horse came to fetch Lori but what a way to end with them trapped with the supplies needed to save Carl
Yes but finding out he was vet was rather disturbing and amusing at the same time but in every episode ends with a cliffhanger so i wasn't surprised they were trapped once they got the supplies.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-2-2011 21:03  
Not a good idea to shoot the guy who is holding you but when it's a zombie you don't have much choice and i wonder if they will find Sophia alive after all this time out there and i hope they don't fi ...
I was wondering what happend but at least he said sorry before shooting him in the leg

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-10-2011 14:24  
What they tried to do at the well was a little crazy and almost cost Glenn his life and after what happened I'm not surprised they wouldn't drink from that well, Glenn's face when he was caught with t ...
Well i was rather happy for him i mean he almost risk his life in the well so that was one hell of a thank you and i think she liked him but realise that he was nervous and than telling him not to speak afterwards was amusing. . I really hope Sarah isn't pregnant

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-21-2011 14:54  
Glenn did say he was no good at keeping secrets but i thought he would last longer than that and i suppose i should of realised the walkers in the barn were some of his family, that was a close call a ...
Yes with secrets like that there were bound to come out but it does seem rather slow the last few episode guess it nice for them to have a rest but they will have to leave.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-3-2011 18:52  
I'm not surprised that Glenn let the secrets out in the open but his reason for doing it was sweet and Shane going off the deep end is going the split the group especially after killing all the walker ...
So he must of known she was in the barn right ?. It was sad but at least that closure ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-26-2012 20:56  
I'm surprised they risked their own lives to save one of the guys that just tried to kill them but the way the pair of them screamed was annoying and ripping his leg of the railings was great
Yes i found that annoying better leave him be

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-7-2012 15:57  
Andrea so called helping Hershel's youngest daughter face a crucial decision but leaving her knowing she wants to kill herself was a strange was to get her to realise she wants to live and for a momen ...
Well if he had kept his mouth shut they would left him as soon as he mention her name they had no choice they should kill him but rick trying to make moral decision was bound to backfire on him.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-7-2012 16:45  
Carl's actions with the walker had unintended consequences because he told nobody about him and now Dale has paid with his life and telling his dad to kill the kid was a surprise
Well yeah he going feel so guilty about that and with moral guy dead this should lead the group in another direction. They have become a lot diffrent from the first season but i am glad they still zombies in every episode because we might forget about them.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-21-2012 22:32  
It looks like Shane has done it again taking their prisoner out into the woods and headbutting the tree was a sneaky way to make it look like he was attacked but finding his body has made it obvious h ...
Well it nice to see Shane dead since he is slowly getting crazy by each episode and now we know they are all infected.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-21-2012 23:15  
Good finale with the mother load of walkers to kill so they will have to find a new place to live next season but almost leaving Andrea behind was terrible and with them all splitting up to escape was ...
Yes but who was the person that saved Andrea ?

Thread