Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

lost points

i tried to send a PM about lost points Lb Jedward and it said i couldnt....sooo im a pleb and perhaps need some help on how to do this thanks love this site as it is great to just rot my brain everynight watching all my favorite show

Quote:
Originally posted by alotawatching at 10-24-2012 00:07 i tried to send a PM about lost points Lb Jedward and it said i couldnt....sooo im a pleb and perhaps need some help on how to do this thanks love this site as it is great to just rot my brain eve ...
If you couldn't send a PM from the link in post #1, just go to PM (at the top of the page), and put lbjedward (feel free to copy & paste the name so it is correct) in the "to" box, put "lost points" in the subject line, then explain what you lost points on. All members in good standing (ie: not banned) are able to send PMs to Admin. Hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Lost points

I tried the following shows to watch them on my iPad, but without success...I didnt see a second of any of the shows, but the points were already taken out... Please credit them back. Thanks Show Episode Viewed at Cost Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5x1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 11-04-2012, 12:06 PM 2 Last Man Standing Season 2x1 Last Man Standing Season 2 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM 2 The Paradise Season 1x1 The Paradise Season 1 11-01-2012, 4:18 AM 2 Modern Family Season 4x5 Modern Family Season 4 11-01-2012, 4:18 AM 2 Ben and Kate Season 1x1 Ben and Kate Season 1 11-01-2012, 4:13 AM 2 The Client List Season 1x9 The Client List Season 1 11-01-2012, 4:10 AM 2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5x2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 10-28-2012, 11:14 PM 2

Reply 103#103 anastaninska's post

Simply posting in this thread will not get you a reimbursement. Post #1 clearly states that you need to send a PM to lbjedward (our site Admin) with this information.

Bump. Remember to read post #1 and follow the instructions.

exchange F$

I thought I had a different login for the friendvista site then the viptv site. I couldnt remember my password so I created a new username and password for friendvista but used the same email address as my viptv. so I bought 20 F$ points but because my user name was different I can't get them. When i log into viptv and click on get F$ it tells me I have 20 on the friendvista site but not on the viptv site. how do I get the 20 points to transfer to my viptv site? i ended up logging into friendvista with my viptv credentials and paid again. so now i have paid 40 dollars instead of 20. i cant get my 20 F$ points that are stuck on the friendvista site because I created a different user name with the same already exisiting email address.

Refund

Please refund lost points for CSI- 12x05 and 12x03 (stream not found)

Reply 107#107 bm7388's post

Did you actually READ post #1? Posting in this thread is not how to seek reimbursement. You need to send a PM to our site admin. The direct link is in post #1. You might also check out this post for some suggestions on what to do when you get the "stream not found" message.

lost points

Missing 20 something points from my account. I was saving them to watch the new season of Game of Thrones, only to find out that my points are gone ??

Reply 109#109 zaggaman's post

You should send a PM using the link in post #1

my points desappear

hello i entered the vip tv page and my points were gone!!!! i had like 678 points, i need some to help me.

Reply 111#111 ahenriquez's post

Send a PM using the link in post #1 and he should be able to help

Reply 111#111 ahenriquez's post

I sent you a PM yesterday with instructions on what to do, as well as a link to PM lbjedward. Codebreaker is correct. Use the link in post #1 - it's the same one I sent you.

my points are lost and i dont know what to do, the are gone i have loke 680 points. please help

Reply 114#114 ahenriquez's post

As I said above you should send a PM using the link in post #1

Lost Points

Only discovering this forum now and haven't kept track of all the points that I have lost but I tried to watch the following shows tonight and lost points: Dexter S8 EP1 (USA) Dexter S8 EP1 (blue flag country??) Eastbound and Down S3 EP4 (USA) Eastbound and Down S3 EP4

(blue flag country??)

Points lost occurred at least 6 other times in the past.

I would appreciate being reimbursed.

Thank you.

Reply 116#116 daneppel's post

You need to send a PM as indicated in post #1

Reply 116#116 daneppel's post

Codebreaker is correct. You must follow the instructions in post #1 in order to receive any reimbursement. Also, the "blue flag" indicates the server in Europe, but any member can use either server. Currently, Dexter 8x04 is only working on the US server. Episode 8x01 seems to be working on the EU server, but it runs quite slowly at this time of day. Now that you've found the forum, I encourage you to have a look around, especially in the tops threads of the Newcomer Guidance Board, as you will find some helpful tips there.

Lost pts

Hi there! I saw the thread that said to PM if we are losing points, but it also said something about checking a save to outbox box or it wouldn't send and I didn't see that box to check so I thought I'd post here just in case. Lately I've been losing a lot of points because I'll click on an episode and it will tell me "stream not found" after I hit play. I'll attach my viewing history and I have screen shots if you need them. New Girl Season 2x12 New Girl Season 2 08-03-2013, 11:47 PM 2 Suits Season 1x1 Suits Season 1 07-30-2013, 8:39 PM 2 New Girl Season 2x5 New Girl Season 2 07-30-2013, 8:35 PM 2 New Girl Season 2x4 New Girl Season 2 07-30-2013, 8:31 PM 2 Thanks! brittmarie

Reply 119#119 brittmarie033's post

Please read post #1 and follow the instructions provided to receive reimbursement.

Thread