35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Zero Hour Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a nice twist but i can't she escaped so easyly without him catching on. She was held hostage and suddenly she's able to escape

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Wow all those flashbacks on her past were really interesting look like she was trying to do the right thing

1x08 Winding

The times on the clocks being the combination was fascinating but it being a close call in the church was predictable

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Wow 7 clocks were very lucky but that phone call was a good cliffhanger .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well look like she still love him from what she's done but will she die as a result .

1x09 Balance

Beck finding her husband alive would of been great if he didn't try to get her killed

1x10 Escapement

Making it look like he shot them was a blessing in disguise and I had a feeling his dad was telling him something when he reminded him of what he did as a child but Hank finding out he is a clone created by his father was an interesting twist but using the blood from the cross to recreate Jesus is a big ask

1x11 Hands

It's a good job Hank was on the phone when the accident happened but Laila dying like that after trying to rescue Hank and them all escaping with so many FBI agents on the island was ridiculous

1x12 Ratchet

Rachel was lucky to get to a sat phone but waking up after being knocked out in a room were every one is in white would be creepy and killing that innocent girl trying to impregnate her with the clone of Jesus was sad

1x13 Spring

Figuring out how to open the big door with twelve locks was impressive but Vincent about to kill all the girls until he was given a note was interesting and the girl going into hiding after the rescue was a nice way to end the show

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This is just crazy cloning Christ is one hell of thing to do.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she would end up dead but she got what she deserved because she was going shoot hank.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-7-2013 15:44  
Figuring out how to open the big door with twelve locks was impressive but Vincent about to kill all the girls until he was given a note was interesting and the girl going into hiding after the rescue ...
So glad we got good ending for this show and not a cliffhanger but it was one hell of a ride such a shame it got cancelled

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I have a felling the end was tweaked because it was cancelled

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well they still did a good job giving it a conclusion

35 12
Thread