Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x15 Bash

Mercedes and Sam getting caught playing footsie under the table was amusing and I'm not surprised Sam meeting her friends didn't go well, Kurt getting attacked because of his sexual preference was diabolical

5x16 Tested

Blaine's obsession with New York cuisine was bound to put on some weight but splitting his trousers was amusing and Sam wanting to get tested for STDs because Mercedes is a virgin was a mature thing to do and the boys joining him was great but Artie's test coming back positive for ?Chlamydia was a surprise and having more than one girlfriend was unfortunate

5x17 Opening Night

Rachel laying into Sue for using her place as a knocking shop was a surprising but as she has been evil from the start it's about time someone stood up to her

5x18 The Back-Up Plan

Rachel threatening her leading role in Funny Girl by auditioning for a TV pilot was crazy as she is just starting to get recognised and she hadn't even read the script

5x19 Old Dog, New Tricks

Kurt getting the lead role in a retirement home after the last on died was surprising and Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation by creating a charity for rescue animals was worrying as it was just going to be a publicity stunt

5x20 The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

Sam dealing with the pressure of commitment was made harder with all the young dancers but him walking out after the sexy photographer kissed him was impressive and Rachel's so called writer was strange

I have a lot of catching up to do

Season 3 Review

Reading my old comment of this series was really amusing i still hate musical and that will never change but i was surprised at the issues the 3rd season dealt with,  this isn't something i was expecting but those issues are serious it's easy to forget this show isn't just about song and dance having fun but dealing teen suicide, domestic abuse and teen cross-dressing were very well dealt  .

It's really strange watching this knowing what happened to actor that played finn it made it much more difficult to watch knowing he's dead i am not looking forward to that episode .

My favourite episode was MJ episode i was impressed at how many MJ song they fitted into the episode.

I am glad Finn allowed Racheal to follow her dreams and not prevent her from staying but kurt not getting in was surprise his audition was brilliant .This would good place to end the show not sure what next 3 seasons are going to be like.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-29-2012 10:02  
The left behind club was cruel and I cant believe how many relationships are now on the rocks
This was very emotionally episode but very realistic when people move on  it hard to keep things going when people get left behind

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-11-2012 20:48  
Marley fainting because of the bullying from Kitty I hope will make her think before doing it again, Rachel and Cassandra's dance off was impressive but she does make it hard for Rachel
i am bit annoyed that kitty didn't confess after Marley fainted yeah she should feel guilty but getting away with it was bad . I am hoping she will confess by the end of the season. I am happy Kurt finally got into school . Finn bring back Glee club was impressive . Sue going to be mad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-16-2013 19:13  
Considering Jake had no idea what to do for Marley on valentines day but with Sam's help he did an amazing job and Sue turning up in a wedding dress was just ridiculous but I had a feeling Emma would  ...
The Emma rap was really impressive i love it because i didn't expect her to be able pull it off so well .

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 4-16-2013 23:01  
Definitely an intense episode.  I wasn't expecting the school shooting at all, but had an inkling Becky would factor in somehow because of her conversation with Brittany near the beginning of the epis ...
Yes neither was i and i am so glad i didn't read any of these comment so i experience the terrior first hand but Sue taking the blame was wonderful it's sad to think that this was an accident . What nice song to end it and those videos at end was really some good acting.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-10-2013 16:55  
Brittany being told by MIT that she has a brilliant mind was a little surprising but returning from her trip with a new attitude was strange and over the top, Ryder finally finding out who was respons ...
I have say this was the weakest season finale but finding out who catfish was a surprise at first i thought it was Kitty but revealing it was Unique was realistic but she shouldn't of continued after he found out she lied she should gone MIA. I can understand why he was so worked up .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-6-2013 19:36  
I'm surprise Santana admitted to doing a commercial for vaginal anti-fungal cream but Kurt saying she doesn't have a yeast infection was amusing and the new nurse getting her veils mixed up was pricel ...
I really thought Kitty would take one for the team and push Tina out of the way but her reaction is too slow but Sue promoted the girl to head of cherio giving full range to take out the glee club was mean i am not looking forward to what her next prank is. No one mentioned Sue is now a principle this is really amusing how far she would go but make him janitor was ridclous .

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 10-11-2013 19:59  
Talk about a tear-jerker!  This episode had me bawling from the beginning.  I think they dealt with such a difficult topic very well.  I also appreciated that rather than dwelling on the "how", the fo ...
You are right i agree with everything you say about this episode it was sad .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-8-2013 20:55  
Marley getting suspended was a surprise and Jake trying to make out with her while wearing her costume was pushing it but he didn't waste ant time getting closer to Bree
That was rather inconsiderate of him Marley is such a nice girl and she deserves a better guy than jake

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-20-2013 19:06  
Rachel convincing Kurt they should both get tattoos was amusing as Kurt's was misspelt and she pretended she chickened out and Marley discovering Jake's relationship with Bree was bound to upset her
I am not a fan of Twerking so i thought good thing they stop by the end for compromise for unique but i did find it amusing boys and girl swaping school bathroom

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-2-2013 19:32  
I had a felling Blaine dancing with the puppet was an hallucination as you could her a hissing when he sad down but telling Jake to site in the same seat was amusing and Marley should think herself lu ...
A puppet version of Glee characters were great to see i like it when they try to do something different from normal episodes

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-13-2014 12:10  
Emma and Will getting caught making out in the closest was amusing but surprising especially with her phobias but Santana and Rachel's Gloria song competition was amusing
Racheal and Santana going at each other were like old times but i can't believe neither were mature enough to let it go and be happy for each other . I am glad Emma pregnant how she deal with a baby will be amusing to see .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-8-2014 09:27  
Past and current members reuniting for one final assignment was a nice way to celebrate the 100th episode
Yes this was nice and to be honest it would been a good way to end the series . This show has growing on me since i started bringe watching last 3 seasons . Fox is really milk it for as long as possible .

Thread