Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Season 1

Episode 1: The Hunting Party (6 Oct. 2014)
In 1869, on the Alberta-Montana border, a fateful meeting leads to tragedy.

Episode 2: Buckskin Princess (13 Oct. 2014)
Slotter threatens Kat's girls; Isabelle tries to attract investors in the mine.

Episode 3: Other Powers (20 Oct. 2014)
Kat enlists the support of US Marshal Caleb Mecredi; Isabelle wants Cornelius to bankroll the miners' wages.

Episode 4: The Whiskey Trader (27 Oct. 2014)
Slotter scapegoats two Blackfoot men; Jared threatens Isabelle and Slotter's relationship; Kat witnesses a ruthless murder.

Episode 5: Lonely Hearts (3 Nov. 2014)
Kat, pursued by bounty hunters, turns to a medicine woman in her search for Jeremiah.

Episode 6: Electricity (17 Nov. 2014)
Slotter appoints a ruthless new sheriff; Kat wants to stand for justice, but wonders if she's really just another cold-blooded killer.

Episode 7: The Oath (24 Nov. 2014)
Rebecca believes the only way Thomas will survive is an amputation. The girls spend a night of terror with some cattle rustlers.

Episode 8: How Far Is Heaven (1 Dec. 2014)
A self-proclaimed prophet sets his sights on Kelly. Isabelle sees an opportunity for profit.

Episode 9: The Resistance (8 Dec. 2014)
The women's loyalties are divided as the miners and railway workers fight for control of the mine. Violence results, with losses on both sides.

Episode 10: The Cage (12 Jan. 2015)
In the ruins of the mine, as the camp struggles to save the trapped survivors, Slotter's depravity plumbs new depths.

Episode 11: Confession (19 Jan. 2015)
Chase Sloat, hounded by ghosts, unintentionally gives the women an advantage, while the Slotter household implodes.

Episode 12: End Days (26 Jan. 2015)
Slotter hires an army of militia men to secure Janestown for himself, while Kat goes in search of weapons and plans to take back control of the camp.

Episode 13: The Dark Riders (2 Feb. 2015)
The women work together to defeat Slotter.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2015 09:34 ]
Recent Ratings

About Mulaney

Mulaney Premiered on FOX on October 05, 2014

About the Show:
From Emmy Award-winning writer and comedian John Mulaney (“Saturday Night Live”) comes MULANEY, a multi-camera ensemble comedy series about a rising stand-up comic trying to take his career to the next level and the friends and mentors who lift him up, hold him back and push him around.

JOHN MULANEY is a 29-year-old comedian working the stand-up circuit and looking for his big break. But life drastically changes when self-centered comedy legend and game show host LOU CANNON (Emmy Award winner Martin Short, “SCTV,” “Saturday Night Live,” “Father of the Bride,” “Primetime Glick”) hires Mulaney as a writer. Lou may be John's entrée into the world of big-money show business, but he's also a total nightmare. Still, the job represents everything Mulaney thinks he wants. But does he really? And, at what cost? And what does it say about him if he quits? And what does it say about him if he stays? And has Lou had work done?

Mulaney's life becomes a tug-of-war between the stress of his new job and his guilt over not being there for his two best friends and roommates: JANE (Nasim Pedrad, “Saturday Night Live”), a tightly wound, yet directionless personal trainer; and MOTIF (comedian and television newcomer Seaton Smith), a powerhouse comic who shares nothing in common with Mulaney – except the world of stand-up. Rounding out this odd group of friends is ANDRE (Zack Pearlman, “The Inbetweeners”), a trust-fund baby who has a knack for showing up in Mulaney's life at the worst possible moments.

If Mulaney has one refuge from the chaos that surrounds him, then it's his neighbor, OSCAR (Academy Award nominee Elliott Gould, “M*A*S*H,” “The Long Goodbye,” the “Oceans 11” franchise), a 71-year-old gay veteran of New York who has seen it all. Oscar is opinionated, refined, gentle, wise and sometimes extremely cantankerous, but most of all, he's an oracle of sound advice when Mulaney feels like life has gone off the rails.

A unique mix of ensemble comedy, stand-up performances and an observational point-of-view, MULANEY is a show about the big questions in life: how hard they are to answer and how easy it is to maybe just ignore them and pray they go away.

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

John MulaneyHimself
Amanda WalshNaomi
Cory FrommCory
Danielle Mone' TruittTBA
Elliott GouldOscar
Griffin NewmanSeymour
Keisuke HoashiDr. Cho
Kristi ClainosTBA
Leena HuffTBA
Martin ShortLou Cannon
Nasim PedradJane
Seaton SmithMotif
Zack PearlmanAndre

Source
Homepage
Link to discussion thread

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2015 09:41 ]
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Treasure +2 thanks - ready to post 4-3-2015 11:58
  • trulee Points +10 thanks - ready to post 4-3-2015 11:58

Season 1

Episode 1: Pilot (Oct/05/2014)
A struggling comedian, John, takes a job writing for a difficult game-show host. John's room-mate, Jane, tries to prove she's not crazy to her ex.

Episode 2: The Doula (Oct/12/2014)
John has to face his fear of childbirth after he begins a doula.

Episode 3: Halloween (Oct/19/2014)
John uses jokes from his neighbor as part of a monologue. He goes as far as wanting to dig up a grave in search of more new material.

Episode 4: Sweet Jane (Nov/02/2014)
Mulaney doesn't understand why Jane doesn't get along with any of his dates. Lou asks John to help plan a dignified death.

Episode 5: In the Name of the Mother, and the Son and the Holy Andre (Nov/09/2014)
John receives a visit from his devoutly Catholic parents. Jane begins to take a certain medication to impress a guy, despite suffering some unpleasant side effects.

Episode 6: Patriot Acts (Nov/23/2014)
John and Motif sign up to appear in a USO comedy tour when Jane dates a marine.

Episode 7: Motif & the City (Nov/30/2014)
After Motif finds out that John and Jane are not adding him to the apartment lease, he turns to his three girlfriends for support.

Episode 8: It's A Wonderful Home Alone (Dec/21/2014)
John's resentment of actor Macaulay Culkin dampens his Christmas spirit. Meanwhile, Lou is worried when his rival, network host Jesse Tyler Munoz, announces a competing holiday special, and Andre is mistaken for a puppet.

Episode 9: Worlds Collide (Jan/11/2015)
Jane becomes Lou's personal trainer. Motif wants advice from Oscar for his comedy routine.

Episode 10: French Roast (Jan/18/2015)
John faces the dilemma of being mean about Lou when he is invited to participate in a celebrity roast.

Episode 11: Power Moves (Jan/25/2015)
John takes Lou's advice about trying to control his roommates. Meanwhile, Motif teaches Jane how to get her new cat to like her.

Episode 12: Ruby (Feb/08/2015)
John decides to try out his theories about teenagers on his girlfriend's 13-year-old daughter.

Episode 13: Life is a Series of Different Apartments (Feb/15/2015)
After a bed bug infestation hits their building, the gang secretly stay at Lou's place.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2015 09:41 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks - ready to post 4-3-2015 18:21
  • trulee Treasure +2 thanks = ready to post 4-3-2015 11:58

About Survivor’s Remorse

Survivor’s Remorse Premiered on Starz on October 04, 2014

About the Show:
Survivor's Remorse will explore the complexity, comedy and drama of an experience that everyone reads about, but few understand – what truly happens when you make it out. Through a combination of God-given talent and north Philly grit, Cam Calloway and Reggie Vaughn have achieved fame and fortune that neither could have imagined growing up in one of the toughest neighborhoods in Philadelphia. But success comes with its own challenges, and the cousins and confidantes wrestle with the rewards of money, stardom, love, and occasionally, the guilt of having “made it.”

Cast:

Actor’s name

Character’s name

Erica AshM-Chuck Calloway
Jessie T. UsherCam Calloway
RonReaco LeeReggie Vaughn
Teyonah ParrisMissy Vaughn
Tichina ArnoldCassie Calloway

Source
Homepage
Link to discussion thread

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2015 09:47 ]
Recent Ratings

Season 1

Episode 1: In the Offing (Oct/04/2014)
Star basketball player Cam Calloway signs a pro contract with Atlanta, and is embraced by the city. But his entourage - sister, mother, cousin and wife and uncle - are proving to be a liability.

Episode 2: On the Carpet (Oct/11/2014)
Whilst attending a charity event for an abused child, Cam's mother goes overboard as she talks about a story about her son's upbringing.

Episode 3: How to Build a Brand (Oct/18/2014)
Having decided to take Reggie and Missy's advice, Cam pays a visit to a dying, basketball-loving teen.

Episode 4: The Decisions (Oct/25/2014)
Missy attempts to secure Reggie a membership in an exclusive country club that was founded by blacks.

Episode 5: Out of the Past (Nov/01/2014)
Cam and Reggie reconnect with a former player whose career was sidetracked by a spell in prison. Cassie receives a home-purchasing budget from Reggie.

Episode 6: Six (Nov/08/2014)
Cam intervenes with Reggie when a former girlfriend makes contact. Shoe endorsement deals prove a headache.

Source

POSTED

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2015 09:48 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 4-3-2015 18:21
  • trulee Treasure +2 thanks = ready to post 4-3-2015 11:59

I'm out of points Jim but one of the other mods will sort you out when they are on. Thanks.

Mr. Selfridge

I just notice the About is in S and the discussion is in M

Reply 4947#4947 codebreaker's post

I'll move the About into M

Does anybody have the list of shows that currently don't have an about or episode guide done for them

Reply 4949#4949 spratt89's post

Sorry Adam.  I can't keep up with the new shows that are added.  I don't know which shows are missing information posts.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4949#4949 spratt89's post

The list I have has some of the shows you have done recently and I haven't had the time to check all you have done but if I post it you should be able to mark done next to the ones you have done

Abouts and guides that need doing

Triptank (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Outlander (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Madam Secretary (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Tim and Eric’s Bedtime Stories (Undecided)

The Affair (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Our Girl (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Kingdom (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Jane the Virgin (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Detectorists (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Missing (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Remember Me (Undecided)

Marco Polo (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Galavant (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Mozart in the Jungle (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Cocked (Undecided)

Man Seeking Woman (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Crims (Cancelled)

Schitts Creek (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Man in the High Castle (Picked Up For A Full Season By Amazon)

Togetherness (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Mad Dogs (US) (Picked Up For A Full Season By Amazon)

Sunnyside (Undecided)

Girlfriends Guide to Divorce (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Catastrophe (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

How To Get Away With Murder (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Fresh Off the Boat (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Hindsight (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Broad City (Renewed For A 3rd Season)

Secrets and Lies (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Stone Quackers (Undecided)

The Last Man On Earth (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Odd Couple (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Sin City Saints (Undecided)

Poldark (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Great Fire (Cancelled)

American Crime (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Royals (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Slap (Cancelled)

Olympus (Undecided)

Between (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Stitchers (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

UnReal (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Welcome To Sweden (Cancelled)

When Calls the Heart (Undecided)

Young & Hungry (Currently Airing Season 2) (Renewed For A 3rd Season)

Aquarius (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Impastor (Currently Airing Season 1)

Complications (Cancelled)

Sneaky Pete

Casanova

The Comment Section

Tut

The Brink (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Grace & Frankie (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

Bella and the Bulldogs (Renewed For A 2nd Season)

The Interceptor

Public Morals

Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll

Significant Mother

Wet Hot American Summer

Transparent

Truth Be Told

The Last Kingdom

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Code Black

Documentary Now

Limitless

The Expanse

Wicked City

Ash vs Evil Dead

Chicago Med

Agent X

Santas in the Barn

Scream Queens

London Spy

Superstore

Flesh and Bone

The Frankenstein Chronicles

The Art of More

Capital

Cuffs

You, Me and the Apocalypse

Telenovela

The Grinder

Grandfathered

Dr. Ken

Master of None

Blood and Oil

Proof

The Astronaut Wives Club

Minority Report

Heroes Reborn

Life in Pieces

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-31-2015 22:31 ]

Reply 4952#4952 codebreaker's post

I removed a couple that I had posted in the last couple of days, I will have a look at doing some of these but god damn that is a lot of shows

Crap! That's a LOT of shows! I had no idea there were so many that needed to be added or updated.

I'm going to try and do some more of these shows soon, but I have a huge list of shows already to do for next season which includes close to 15 news ones I have picked out from new shows from June onwards

I'm going to wait to do the old and new shows on my list until the new year in the hope some new banners are made

Do you need help with the abouts and guides? I can do some of them

Reply 4957#4957 serena75's post

We definitely could use some help. Adam or I will post an updated list, but if there are any on the list in Jim's post #4952 that you see still need to be done, just make a post that you'd like to do it. I've not done any of those ones yet, but wait for the go ahead, in case Adam has. Thank you for offering.

Reply 4958#4958 waterlilybarb's post

I can do Outlander for starters

Reply 4959#4959 serena75's post

Quote:
Originally posted by serena75 at 11-9-2015 08:44  
I can do Outlander for starters
It's yours. Thank you very much.

Thread