Thread
Printable Version

Royal Pains Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x09 Oh,M.G.

What a shame Divya spoilt Jeremiah's relationship but she thought she was doing the right thing and asking her to move out was a surprise

6x10 Good Air/Bad Air

No wonder Hank and Boris were wearing headphones on the plane with Divya's baby crying but what Sashi's grandmother did was evil and looks like time is running out for Emma with Evan continuing to try and expose Oz

6x11 Hankmed On The Half Shell

You cant blame Evan for attempting to distance himself from Ray after the shooting but who shot him was amusing and glad Divya and Jeremiah made up

6x12 A Bigger Boat

Hank helping Cinco's with his wrist injury was interesting especially with the size of that worm and Hank turning Boris down on his hospital offer was surprising

6x13 Ganging Up

It didn't take long for Hank and Evan to find Emma following her disappearance but Paige and Evan finding out some startling news about Bob was a surprise but he was good

7x01 Rebound

It was obvious Hank was dreaming after seeing Evan with a flag sticking out of his head and Paige getting a pregnancy scare just as they brought their new home was great timing but having her period after a positive test was an interesting twist

7x02 False Start

I liked that Jeremiah was able to reason with the cop to bail out Divya but i had feeling it would mess up her custody case it wouldn't be a tv series if they couldn't put a character into trouble . That video taken out of context does look bad .

Hank getting to date the same girl again was very amusing she seem a bit too much of a drinker to ever be serious girlfriend for him.

Evan getting a scare thinking sperm clinic he donated from and thinking amount of children out there but i had feeling there was something wrong with his stuff. The whole pregnancy storyline was bound to make it tough.

7x02 False Start

Evan and Paige moving into the guest house after the snake scare was amusing and Hank's date was lucky he's a doctor but the was Jeremiah bailed out Divya was impressive

7x03 Playing Doctor

Hank letting an actor overshadow him for a role was nice but he took a bit too far at the hospital and i had feeling there would accident with tabloid photographer

7x04 The Prince of Nucleotides

Look like Divia has 2 love interest should be interesting who she will choose   .

Hank helping a transgender kid become a women was nice despite the risk

7x05 Voices Carry

Diva's love life just got even more complicated but the medical case was interesting a translator who is allergic to person she's translating made her job rather difficult but getting the sound guys modulate his voice was good solution.

Thread