Thread
Printable Version

missing vip service.

missing vip service.

hi. yesterday, i bought 30 days unlimited viewing on vip.tv-video.net. it doesn't work, it says that i have 0 points and that i need 2.

i wrote to your costumer service, but he did'nt write me back. i saw now that he wrote me back after 40 min, after i wrote to him, and he just asked if it worked now,  and logged of. he did'nt check it out for himself, even though i gave him all the information needed.

so now it still doesn't work .

somebody please help

regards
kazooi

Reply 1#1 kazooi's post

Please send a PM to lbjedward explaining what has happened.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

okay. i just wanna let you people know that i have been a vip member for about 2 years now and i NEVER had any problems before.. luv this site. i even cancelled my cabel subscription

reply 3#3 kazooi's post

good to know that you stick to this wonderful site that long... (about 2 years now) just hope that you stay longer and be part of this friendly online community... just wondering how you get about 2 years while your registration date was October 3 2008....

may I suggest that you post at Welcome and Introduction Board if you didn't post there yet for you to receive you welcome points.... please click this link...http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... p;page=35#pid118616

goodluck and enjoy!!!

[ Last edited by rickman at 6-24-2009 17:22 ]

Reply 1#1 kazooi's post

Don't forget to NOT check the box "Save a copy in outbox". If you do, the PM won't be sent.

Thread