Thread
Printable Version

what is this error - max click-to-play

what is this error - max click-to-play

You have reached the max click-to-play number in 24hrs: 500, please upgrade your membership to continue watching or try again tomorrow.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 For your inconvenience, and the posts I 6-29-2009 17:19
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 For your inconvenience, and the posts I 6-29-2009 17:19

Reply 1#1 meguelcarol's post

I saw you posted this same question in several forums.  That is not necessary, and I have deleted the others.  

We've had several members come upon this error message.  I know it's highly unlikely you have clicked on any episode 500 times.  The limit was put in place as a protection from attacks by hackers.  Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until the system resets, which is usually 23:99 GMT.  
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Exactly the same error message is appearing when I am trying to watch anything!  Very sad as I am lying in bed sick and could use some distraction...
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 For your inconvenience. I know yu can' 7-3-2009 10:14

Reply 3#3 tycoonworld's post

Any chance another member of your family has an account that you could borrow?  I know how sucky it is to be stuck in sick & not be able to watch what you want while you have some time.  Please accept our apologies (and some points) for the inconvenience.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks a lot for the points - but this sure wasn't why i posted - just felt so bored and frustrated

Reply 5#5 tycoonworld's post

I know that's not why you posted.  If I had thought you did, I probably wouldn't have given you any,   I just know what a bummer it is when you have time to veg, and can't watch anything.

Juhuuu -I'm back on - and try NOT to click one episode 500 times...

Believe it or not - this is the third time that this occurs to me!!!   I am soooo upset...

reply 8#8 tycoonworld's post

then wait again till it reset automatically at a certain time... usually 23:59 GMT

Reply 9#9 rickman's post

Live CS is always very friendly and helpful !

Reply 10#10 tycoonworld's post

I'm pleased to hear it.

Thread