27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ruby & The Rockits Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-9-2009 02:51  
Patrick is named coach of Ruby's soccer team but Ruby's enthusiasm was short lived after they lose their first game but after Patrick admitted he lost the championship Ruby tracked down the coach whic ...
yes it was good episode, i love the bit with Patrick was telling the story and his wife asked 'did your coach fonder you '. The old coach was grumpy as hell lead patrick realise he didn't want to turn out that way

Ruby and The Rockits 1x09 50 Ways to Heave Your Mother

Great episode when Ruby meets her Grandma for the first time but she gives Ruby the cold shoulder. Patrick standing up for Ruby to his mother and his dream was funny

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes this was good episode

yes i like it too... all in all this is one good show to watch

Ruby and The Rockits 1x10

Another great episode ruby thinking everyone envade her space and than she has great good friend but her cousin kisses her and they start a war. second thing before you teach your kid to fight find out whether person who is bully him is male or female i had feeling it was a girl

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I thought when Audie was telling David and Patrick off for giving Ben advice on handling a bully at school and then she clipped David around the ear was funny

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

David is bit like child

27 12
Thread