Thread
Printable Version

Am I confused?

Am I confused?

Do you only want show glitches reported, for example, when a show's sound is out?  The reason I ask is that I have noticed many of the shows have the episode # and the title off sometimes by one episode or slightly more confused as with the "Law and Order SVU", where the last episode of Season 10 is listed as Episode #23 "Zebras" but there are only 22 episodes in Season 10 and if you happen to click on episode #23 assuming there are 23 episodes and not noticing the titles, you get the same show you watched when you clicked on episode #22 "Zebras" a second time. This is actually the correct title for episode 22, not "Liberties" which is listed for both episode #21 and #22.  All the titles are OK, except with the last two(or 3).  I have found mixed-up tiles and episodes like this with many of the shows I have watched since titles were added.

Another example is "Ghost Whisperer", the last season (4), has the titles off by one, with the titles of episodes #2 and #3 put together into "Big ChillsGhost in the Machine", (4x02 "Big Chills", 4x03 "Ghost in the Machine")throwing all the other titles off, and then the final episode is listed as "23" - instead of "Book of Changes"

I don't' see anyting like this listed in the chart above, so since listing the titles is a new feature is anyone reporting this? And will changes be made? I am asking this because it can get very confusing and expensive when I don't find the error until after I have clicked on the episode, paid my points and then find out it isn't the episode I wanted to watch.

I have started to go onto TV.com and check what the episode description is before I decide whether to watch but I still seem to get it wrong frequently particularly when the shows are not one of the current ones.

So back to my original question, (sorry about the length of this post), do you want this information and a second question - will someone be making changes or is my best bet to just keep track and ask for my points back?

thanks,
gwheels

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

no not confused at all report these things in as many places as you can is my advice try CS and fix the bugs thread also throw a pm into lbj as well that way the person who uploads the epis might start reading tv.com too lol
The Mod Police Are Watching You

reply 1#1 gramywheels' post

As for your lost points, you need to send it to lbjedward via PM. Copy and paste your viewing history for that particular shows in question and send it to lbjedward for reimbursement of the points. For the ERROR, you can post it to Fix the Bugs Members' Challenge thread as what magic4u said in his above reply...

Thread