Thread
Printable Version

point loss on non-connecting show

point loss on non-connecting show

Hi,

I tried to watch "in treatment" episode 2x04 and realplayer showed it was connecting. However, a minute later it was still connecting, so I assumed something was wrong. I then went to the European Server for the same show, but it also had the same problem. Points were taken, but show was not served.

What happens now?

Reply 1#1 wert's post

Read this post on how to get your lost points back. You can click on the same episode within 24 h, so try again. If it still doesn't work read this thread to see if it's been reported. If not, report it.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For helping out :-) 8-2-2009 09:53

reply 1#1 wert's post

Here is an alternative way in case the initial pop up window seemed broken or the connecting message hanged (like it is still connecting in about half an hour)... first, leave the initial pop up window open... then open your Real Player and click the File... in the drop down menu, point your mice to New then select  the New Web Browser... a new window will open... go back to the initial pop up window and copy the link and paste it to the New Web Browser window.. then hit the enter key... wait for it to load and  then follow the usaual way if you want to watch it in Real Player mode...

For your lost points, copy your viewing history and send it to lbjedwad through PM and request for reimbursement... just make sure NOT to tick(check) the Save a Copy in Outbox otherwise your message will not be sent.

If you have further question you can also PM me... Goodluck!

Thread