91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Yeah this was an interesting show but I still can't figure out how perter will destroy everything.

I can't wait for the next show.  To see how everything comes together. This ep is starting to bring all the ducks in a row.

Reply 81#81 carlorica's post

Remember Peter is from two diffrent sides something the other side he is not meant to do

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Great episode from the other side and now Peter is back with his mother after his other mother committed suicide, will he want to return

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

That a good question i still don't know how they will get back ?

Over There, Part 2

Well this good season finale Peter thank Olivia telling him that he is a weapon forcing Peter go back but i saw that twist coming a mile away as soon Olivia told other one about sister i knew she would swap places and it's a good clif-hanger

it was really good season end but the end was just so predictable.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 86#86 angel-87's post

That what really disappointed me they kept saying Fringe finale will blow your mind this what they come up with ?.

Reply 85#85 bala's post

But after the fight the one with the red top was on the floor and then the hair dye with wet hair didn't look authentic to me because if she had knocked out Olivia and dyed her hair then when she was over the sink her hair would be dry but the swap was a great season final

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

i thought that was predictable

I think the switch happened with the grenade not before.

Reply 90#90 gabsimom's post

Yes it happen during the grenade situation near the end

91 12345
Thread