110 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x06 Bleed Out

Failing to discover the gun while frisking the suspect could of been a lot worse but being able to get a shot off while handcuffed was a surprise and what a trail of destruction left by the stolen taxi but being killed by a dog want what I expected

5x07 Heroes

The hooker inviting the cops to her retirement party was amusing and the John Doe being killed for the boots the good Samaritan brought him was tragic, John taking drastic measures to try to save Hicks was interesting

The Felix Paradox

Well Sheman getting someone to break into his partner house seriously backfired

5x08 The Felix Paradox

What a stupid mother hiding a gun in the babies car-seat and having to tell one of their own that his son has been killed was tragic, I can see Ben’s relationship with Elena becoming dangerous with her family and Sammy isn't fit to be a father with that temper and with him getting the wrong idea about the break in it's only going to get worse

Chaos

What a horrible situation the cops got themselves in and those guy were crazy high but i really expecting that it was most brutal episode of southland i have seen and i am still shocked how he survived consider his partner got shot in head .

5x09 Chaos

Lucero calling Cooper a faggot was uncalled for but getting kidnapped and held hostage was a surprise and Sammy's suspect getting impaled on the building site was unfortunate

Reckoning

So glad they got those tweeker that kidnap cooper but running over one of them was great justice . It was about time he found out who was behind the attack on his house

5x10 Reckoning

John thanking them for running over one of his kidnappers was amusing and if I was the pilot of the helicopter and couldn't land safely I would of crash land on the guy who shoot at the helicopter, what a cliffhanger with John getting shot for attacking his neighbour

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes i just hope he survives because the show wouldn't be the same without him

Finally get a chance to watch this show. I'm on Season 4 and really enjoying it. Shame it was ever cancelled really.

110 123456
Thread