Thread
Printable Version

The Starter Wife Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Starter Wife Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Starter Wife Season 1-2 Here

Well i have been waiting for this show to be added for sometime and  i have  just finished watching the first episode and it wasn't bad, i mean it something i wanted to see and i think it's watchable i might not like actress but it will be interesting to see where she goes from here

Getting divorce is usually a messy business but when her friends who stop being her friends because your ex- husband is a powerful man created more complication.

We got some background on here in the first episode she's really depends on her husband to provide everything for her so it will be interesting to see how she copes being a divorcee

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:12 ]

Hours2-6

Well i  have just finished watch the first 6 episodes and i really enjoyed them because they were quite funny in many places , i love all the movie sequence in this show which made it slightly interesting -what kind of show start off wizard of OZ sequence    .

I love the uniqueness of this show and don't want to spoil the story-line but if any true blood fans are watching have you wonder how Bill Compton would look as Blonde well here you chance to find out . i'm not joking

Even though they gave mini-series a happy ending i can't wait to start watching the 2nd season tomorrow

[ Last edited by bala at 8-26-2009 19:39 ]

Anyone else watching this amusing show - to my surprise debbie messser is a lot funnier in this show than in will & grace

I just watched all six episodes of Season one (or the mini series) and I really enjoyed it. I liked how the story evolved and we got the happy ending. I can't believe Stephen Moyer; he is definitely much nicer as a brunette !!

I'm not planning on watching Season 2 as I know that it gets cancelled and the ending of the last episode was probably where they should have left it at.

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

yes your right but season 2 ruined season 1

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Lol, then I'm glad I didn't go on to watch it. Tks!!

Reply 6#6 shinny's post

Yeah basically first 2 minutes ruined everything that happen season 1 and even more amusing they recast her ex- husband as other actor  .

Do they think we can't tell a diffrence between a short man and medium size man

Thread