Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Stupid SYFY!!
Pretty much says it all.

There was some closure, so it's good in a way, but I wanted none. I wanted it to go on. I have watched everything stargate since the 1st movie in 1994 and the thought of a world that no longer has any new stargate in it is just sad.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 145#145 woothdye's post

well kinda closure, not really, have to agree STUPID SYFY
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 146#146 sanggye's post

Well i have say if they going end the series at least they didn't end with a clifhanger and it certainly great that they managed put everyone to sleep

Quote:
Originally posted by woothdye at 5-10-2011 18:34  

Pretty much says it all.

There was some closure, so it's good in a way, but I wanted none. I wanted it to go on. I have watched everything stargate since the 1st movie in 1994 and the thought of a w ...
Well i know how you feel i watched this on tv than on here i followed everything Stargate to Atlantis to universe but there still rumours for a movie it might not happen this year but i have hope that 3 years was clue to audience that a movie might be possible later on 2014.

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I hope to see a movie made, but again, from everything I have read, it doesn't look good.  I too have been a Stargate fan from the beginning.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-11-2011 04:01  
Well i have say if they going end the series at least they didn't end with a clifhanger and it certainly great that they managed put everyone to sleep
We didn't get to see Eli goto sleep did we, might have missed something cuz I was a bit upset over THE END

Reply 150#150 sanggye's post

I'm hoping that by ELI staying awake, we've left the door open for a future movie or even the return of the season.  It happened for CHUCK so I'm holding out hope the fans will prevail!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Well thats that then.... I was actually a little bit sad at the end even though I never really fully got into this. I hope they release a movie to tie loose ends up but I think the writers did a good job of a bit of closure and left the door open.

Reply 152#152 casper27's post

Don't hold your breath

2x20 Gauntlet

This was quite a good end to the series with them being able to say their goodbye's and putting most of them to sleep for three years was an interesting idea

Thread