68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Men Of a Certain Age Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great but he now has make up sales Marcus has done

2x09 A League of Their Owen

Terry's new girlfriend, Stella showing him up at the game was priceless but he was asking for it by the way he was acting and I'm glad Owen was able to redeem himself but that was quite a hard hit for the girl

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah Terry got what he deserved and Owen baseball league made him closer to his workers but i was wondering why she was standing there waiting for him to rush her surely she should of moved out of his way?

2x10 Can't Let That Slide

Owen planting hidden cameras in the dealership to observe the sales staffers revealed some interesting footage and Joe picking up some of Manfro's business was obviously going to backfire on him

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well some salesman behaviour on film were amusing

2x11 Whatever Gets You Through the Night

It was obvious Manfro would eventually find out about Joe picking up some of his business but considering he is ill he gave him a beating and Owen trying to get Terry to shoot a new commercial for the dealership didn't start well but the finished product was amusing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes it obvious he was going to find out and Terry being the director showed potential

2x12 Hold Your Finish

That was an unfortunate mistake on the golf with the extra golf club especially when it was going so well but the comeback was impressive and i loved how existed his kids were, the water and his sensitive tooth was amusing

68 1234
Thread