29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-27-2010 16:35  
Ilithyia's face was priceless when she realised she was tricked into having sex with Spartacus
That's got to be the best revenge plan by a character i have seen on a tv show

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-27-2010 17:26  
Wow great episode i can't believe that Ilithyia managed to get the boy to do that to Spartacus
it wasn't difficult he was a boy they would do anything for a women

1x11 old wounds

Well finally he found out what happens to his wife and now has reason to fight.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Crixus wasn't happy when he realised his girlfriend wasn't there to see his victory but Spartacus's dreams about tending to the wound when there was no would was great

1x12

Well wow what an episode,  the last 10 minutes were fantastic who would of thought Bracus knew about his wife and Crixus  and pity much every little secret was revealed in this episode but i like Spartacus plan .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Wow great episode but who will be the father to Lucretia's baby Crixus or Batiatus and what will happen to Ilithyia if her husband finds out the she went with Spartacus

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well it's all getting interesting only few more episode left

1x13 Kill Them All

Good episode it started slow but what an exciting ending but Crixus and Doctore eventually joining Spartacus made it a great season final

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

This was great ending for the first season and i am glad everyone got their revenge espically the wife stabbing boy responsible for her husband death. It really was a blood bath and what a great ending all of them leaving.

Did they really have to kill everybody ?

29 12
Thread