138 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

They really should end it after that-this would be a great way to end the show .
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Tracy saving Claire and Noah was great and Sylar saving Emma made a nice change it was nice to know Charlie was happy with her life but Claire's attempt number ******* what ever was a nice link back to the first episode
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 17:22
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 17:22

I thought her doing that stunt was dumb, cause now they are going to be hunted like caddle.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 3-4-2010 16:50
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 3-4-2010 16:50

i think it will be interesting to see how the rest of the world handles it.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 3-4-2010 21:31
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 3-4-2010 21:31
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 6#6 angel-87's post

there will probably be a reset once again, or if it's the series end, then maybe just a wrap-up and that would be interesting
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 3-6-2010 15:55
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 3-6-2010 15:55

Strange Attractors

Claire finding out who is trying to kill her roommate and her previous roomate was cool, and also not being turned off by the kiss was kinda neat and openminded.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:17
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:17
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Once Upon a Time in Texas

Hiro going back again and saving XCharlie's life was cool, and all he went through to try to change as little bit about the present.  To see all those people in the Diner, (Bennett, Sylar, along with Hiro adn no one knowing each other.  Did not like the whole office romane thing going on with Bennett and his partner.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:18
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:18
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Shadowboxing

Well Bennett's past again catches upto him, Claire also see's that her father can be pretty ruthless.  Peter going to burn himself out if he keeps that up, glad he realizes at the end that he was trying to save himself not others.
Recent Ratings

Brother's Keeper

Claire and Tracy warming to each other (ha ha), was kinda neat for the foot thing.  Well Peter knows the truth, and was kind of glad that Samuel is explained more.  But it's hard to believe that he has gained full control of the carnival in  8 weeks
Recent Ratings

Thanksgiving

Isn't it wierd to invite you ex to Thanksgiving, and why should she be mad if he brought a date, she sure did.  Liked watching the dude faint.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:19
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:19

The Fifth Stage

Sylar isn't gone, is Peter an idiot and believes that?
Recent Ratings

Upon This Rock

The valley filling up with plants was neat and Emma's ability is cool, she is like a pied piper.  Claire just doesn't know what she wants.  The grass is always greener on the other side for her
Recent Ratings

Let It Bleed

Well Sylar not killing anyone is different, Cause having two different minds in one body is hard.
Recent Ratings

Close to You

Funny how Hiro communicated and Ando eventually got it.  Geeting drugged was bad for Ando, but oh so funny.  Glad to see Hiro is back to his regular mind.  Peter destroyinhg the Cello with out talking to Emma was wrong
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:20
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 5-1-2011 21:20

Pass/Fail

The Trial was kinda interesting.  Claire and Sylar having a heart to heart was interesting, though Claire didn't know it was Sylar

The Art of Deception

Matt locking Sylar up in his own mind was interesting and to then physically wall him up.  Peter should not have broken the Cello.  Claire being Claire,

The Wall

Peter working with Sylar to break the wall and their realizations that finally allow them to do it together was cool.  To see why Bennett had such a vendetta with Specials was interesting.

Brave New World

Well the end, have to admit that season was better than the one before.  Just wish it had a better ending.

138 1234567
Thread