37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Persons Unknown Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The other thing i don't understand if Joe was so important why did they want Janet to kill him in the beginning

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

it was a test to see if she would as you know she didn't

1x09 Static

Good episode when the re-educated Joe returned to the town i thought he was pretending for the cameras until he attacked the night manager but Kat and Mark turning up outside the town should be interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

but we have to wait 2 weeks for it

Episode 10

Ok this was another great episode but it leads more question than answers and even through they have found town still haven't the people . .

Reply 25#25 bala's post

This was a strange episode with so many new questions like who the body are and were have they been in the town but why allow Kat and Mark to see whats going on and why no one respond to the gunfight

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i don't know but your right this was a strange episode to watch like Joe getting all his memories back? no way that would happen so quickly?

1x11 Seven Sacrifices

This was a better episode taking the fumbs was a good way to identify the bodies but getting arrested didn't help, it's a good job he put one in the tequila

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Janet kissing oric was a interesting tactic and she got to him to trust her . Now it will cost him his life

And Then There Was One

Well that one was great plan the guys thought of faking their deaths, i can't wait to see series finale next .

1x12 And Then There Was One

Interesting episode with the six body bags and faking their own deaths had me fooled but did they all survive the van crash

1x13 Shadows in the Cave

Good episode with them surviving the crash and then Janet escaping from the hospital but disappointed that her mother is part of it and it looks like that there is ultimately no escape. So 13 episodes later we are back to a new beginning again and final episode

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

There couldn't easily made another season out of it on the boat

The first 10 episode has now been added to VIP

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i am loving the picture on vip tv site

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

what just happened?

This program raises too many questions and not enough plot is revealed. Who's the good guys, and the bad guys? Why is this 'experiment' worth all the expense? And poor Joe, is he always destined to be the last man standing, forever in Level one hell? Have you seen Ferris Beuller's Day Off?

Reply 36#36 fmkenney's post

Yes it does but for me i understood most parts of this show and why it all happens you really need to look at bigger picture all those people were selected for a reason and the experiments are used a test to see if they got right person.

Who's the good guys, and the bad guys?
Wrong question there ain't good guys or bad guy-it's an experiment. it's not good Vs Evil it more to do with a test of their wills.

Why is this 'experiment' worth all the expense?
So they place certain people in power they can control. if you can place these people who you broken you can control the country.

is he always destined to be the last man standing, forever in Level one hell?
Look like it that is his purpose for the time-being

Any more questions

37 12
Thread