52 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Gates Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am in the race

that was just too many genres for one show, there's crime, supernaturals, desperate housewives, teenage drama... For me it didn't really work, although I have to say, they did a decent job with introducing all these characters within a single episode, that was a lot of info for 40 minutes!

1x11 Surfacing

Sarah finding the necklace after Nick thrown it away was interesting but being possessed after Nick saved Charlie and Leigh coming back without a scratch after getting shot was great

Bad Moon Rising

This was nice penultimate episode we finally found what Devon was up to but it was impressive killing a vampire by poison the guy and what she did was great plan

Moving Day

Devon: I told you i bring him back to life but i didn't say what he comes back us

What a great line to end the season at

Reply 43#43 bala's post

That was a bold move by Devon to poison Frank so when Vanessa tried to turn him it would kill her which then drove him to suicide

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

he had no choice he knew he was in danger had to kill himself for greater good.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Devon going back to the Monohans to try and save Charlie was brave and stupid but what as she done to him and the closing line was great

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I Just hope we get a second season

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Yes with Charlie and his new powers next season is a must but Devon must of done that to protect herself

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I have to agree I hope we get a second season also. it was a great way to end the first season and leave alot of unanswered questions.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I don't know if this is right but according to tvrage this has been canceled
http://www.tvrage.com/The_Gates

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-gates-cancelled-18793/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2011 15:03 ]

that would be a shame

52 123
Thread