22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Pillars of the Earth Mineseries General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Just finished the first episode and it was interesting most of it i have figured out from the first episode what's going happen but there just few thing i need understand better. so far i figured prince survived boat accident and his son is that mute boy which mean he entitled to throne but no-one knows he existed. . I am curious which of the boys the princess will choose and there seem to be some jealous between builder son and that mute boy.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-29-2010 06:25  
Great finale episode with Aliena and Jack arguing about Richard and her marriage to Alfred. Elizabeth leaving William and helping Aliena was nice but Alfred being setup by Waleran to framing Jack was  ...
Yes this was great final episode who would thought you could finish the whole series in one day and it was rather enjoyable but as with all drama it shows us what men with ambition are truly capable of. A lot has happen but it all comes down power and privilege and i am so glad we live society where this not case could imagine what life would like if we were still like that.

22 12
Thread