80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Sherlock Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 07:04 ]

3x02 The Sign of Three

I cant believe he dropped his most frustrating case for Sherlock's help text but his over reaction was amusing and the bridesmaid using Sherlock to vet possible dates was priceless, what started of as an awful speech turned out pretty good which was surprising and an attempted murder was a surprising twist and great title as Sherlock figured Mary was pregnant

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-8-2014 07:05 ]

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well at first i found the episode rather boring but as we got 1 hour mark we got to see how cases were linked but i figured out who was going to be killed at the wedding ahead of time but the way they did was surprising because you would thought they would of felt that needle go through them?.

Sherlock mine maze with eliminate the female suspect was amusing

3x03 His Last Vow

Molly slapping Sherlock's face along with Janine being his girlfriend was a surprise but using her to get into Charles office was sneaky and Mary showing her true colours was a little predictable

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i did tell you 2 weeks ago she was suspicious but glad i wasn't completely right but did you miss me cliffhanger was amusing

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Normally those that capture TV shows cut the writing out which would of spoiled this episode

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i watched it live so that not an issue with me looking forward to The musketeers which starts on Sunday at 9pm.

I have some issues with this episode
* So bad guy had files in his mind maze - How hell did that work no evidence ?
* For such a smart guy you would of thought he figured out he would end up getting shot
*How did he get that information ?

The Abominable Bride

Set just before Christmas In 1880's with all the usual cast was different as the series was based in the 21st Century but the wife killing her husband after her own suicide was impressive and solving how it was done was great but all a dream was disappointing

Did anyone spot who was in the poster at the bus stop?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 73#73 trulee's post

I've not watched it yet but it's a hot topic on the web

4x01 The Six Thatchers

Sherlock's account of what happened to the boy in the parked car was tragic and I suppose Mary's past had to come back at some point but I didn't think she would die saving Sherlock, John making contact with the woman on the bus was surprising

4x02 The Lying Detective

Culverton's confession seemed bizarre as the drug he gave them wiped their memories but the millionaire-philanthropist being a serial killer was going to be hard to prove and the therapist was a surprising twist

4x03 The Final Problem

The music that was playing when Moriarty arrived at Sherringford was amusing but Eurus being in control of the prison was disturbing and what she made him do to Molly was cruel but at least she's still alive

80 1234
Thread