Thread
Printable Version

No Ordinary Family Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

any more episodes or was this the end of the series??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

No Ordinary Future

Good episode.  

So sorry for Daphne.  She lost her confidant and her boyfriend.  Sucks.

The mom:  very kewl to go forward 2 days.

Katies baby needs to be protected.  I think Josh is coming back.  Heck YEAH!!!

Reply 142#142 arksongbird80's post

Well with great power comes great sorrow... Daphne knew she should have kept the secret from the beginning, am glad that she realized that using her powers for her own good was the wrong way, but it sucks that she wiped him, she probably feels closer to Joshua now.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 3-27-2011 20:16  
any more episodes or was this the end of the series??
2 More episodes

Reply 144#144 bala's post

bummer.

Reply 145#145 arksongbird80's post

You knew that season will come to an end eventually

No Ordinary Beginning

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-14-2010 13:29  [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=154383&ptid=12017][/url]
Wellright now he doesn't have any powers but i have feeling he try save onefamily member accidental get turn into superhero in season finale.  Right now it only my theory but i think  that how seas ...
This felt like a season finale to me but a very good episodes who would thought solution would be so simple and i am curious what George new power would be. look like i was right from start

Reply 147#147 bala's post

Stephanie taking out all the guys with the guns was great and you couldn't ask for better punishment for the guy trying to electrocute Jim to be cooked by his own power but so much for keeping their abilities secret when the government needs their help

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

Just like to know how the government knows about it.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 149#149 sanggye's post

isn't obvious you heard saying big brother is watching you

Thread