59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Law & Order Los Angeles Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zuma Canyon

Well convicted wrong girl was interesting but i am glad they found the right person at the end

1x14 Runyon Canyon

That was a little more than coincidence going to the pool five times behind the victim and the way they arrested the guy with the dogs was amusing but Dekker going after the wrong person against the cops doubt was interesting

1x15

Man that was one sad individual first we learnt he was disillusional but finding out that he did have a daughter who was aborted was rather sad.  

Reply 43#43 bala's post

1x15 Hayden Tract
TJ getting himself into a sticky situation was interesting but the killer was crazy killing seven innocent people because his collage sweetheart had an abortion ten year ago

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

He was mentally unstable so it's quite understandable.

1x16 Big Rock Mesa

Well average episode but they couldn't get the arson to stick

1x17 Angel's Knoll

How cold must you be to use your own daughter to get a lighter sentence glad he maximum and you felt bad for her at end she really loved her father .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

It shows that you can get away with murder but they told a convincing story

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Shaking down his daughter to fund his prison lifestyle was cold but paying her lawyer from the hidden bank account was a clever way to get them on a wild goose chase

1x18

Well this must been unaired episode since he's back from dead only on tv show can this happen anyway the daughter lying to keep her parent in jail but lawyer finding a way for her to stay in the states was nice.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

1x18 Plummer Park
How crazy showing the missing episodes after the death of Rex but what bad luck for the family having the wife kidnapped which uncovered their secret spy passed and what was their daughter thinking by trying to get her parents imprisoned for lying to her for her whole life

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

What did you think of DA's Afro ?

It was strange see that after last week episode

1x19 Carthay Circle

The Reverend throwing his son under the bus and the possibility he would get the death penalty was diabolical

1x20 El Sereno

The way they turned the racial element of the case on an old video of one of the officers was terrible considering they were trying to solve the death of six people

1x21 Van Nuys

That was an horrific scene after all of the guests had been beaten to death but finding out the surviving witness was the intended target all because she was adult star with HIV was sad and Jarusalski get emotionally involved was a surprise

1x22 Westwood

What a tragedy for the Gomez family after Javier was murdered by Malia's boyfriend's father who is then killed by Malia for trying to kill her father as well

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-7-2011 16:37  
The Reverend throwing his son under the bus and the possibility he would get the death penalty was diabolical
Yeah i know i couldn't believe he would do that to his own son

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2011 14:00  
The way they turned the racial element of the case on an old video of one of the officers was terrible considering they were trying to solve the death of six people
I am glad she was convinced to testify and put her view across We learnt something new about her

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2011 16:19  
That was an horrific scene after all of the guests had been beaten to death but finding out the surviving witness was the intended target all because she was adult star with HIV was sad and Jarusalski ...
Yes but finding out she had HIV was awful she was attractive i glad she stood herself when she was getting cross-examined. That producer got what he deserved

59 123
Thread