Thread
Printable Version

The 4400 - Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The 4400 - Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The 4400 - Season 4 Here

This was a short season i was very disappointed because we didn't get any idea what was happening. i felt that i watching a series that could of cancellied at any time but it didn't but at that time i didn't know what was going on. I'm glad it has survived 4 seasons. Back to the discussion i felt i didn't get much from 6 episodes.I'm on season 4 now i have better understanding.

Click Here For The 4400 About & Episode Guide

Click Here To Watch The 4400 on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:32 ]

Reply #1 bala's post

Well I have to say I enjoyed the first season, and without it we wouldn't have the rest! It was disappointing because it kept me wanting to learn more about the story and the ending did give us an idea of what was happening, the couldn't very well give away the bulk of the story in the first season now could they
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

your right they couldn't but as you may know a lot shows get cancellied, i'm soo glad this didn't but you agree you wanted to know more.

I have to post all my thoughts on this show here as it is the only season I've seen and I'm scared to go anywhere else for fear of finding out things I don't want to know!
I only really watched the first one so I could do the quiz, I figured that since the quiz was on the pilot then I might as well give it a go and I am so glad I did.
I really liked the show, I thought it was a really good way of setting the scene ready for future seasons. It has given me lots of questions which means that I want to keep watching (I just hope that it doesn't go the same way as lost and give lots more questions without answering any!) Obviously I don't have to worry about it being cancelled like bala as I know there are 3 more seasons and am confident from reading the previous posts that after a while I will know a bit more of what's going on.

Don't want to go into characters too much as this probably isn't the right place but just quickly

Maia - I really thought she was a bit of a creepy little girl at first but now I love her and think she's really sweet

Jordan - Even before the stuff with Lily and Richard I thought he was creepy and had an ulterior motive even though he seemed to be being nice. I really don't like him.

Richard - Seems like a really genuine and nice guy and am so glad he and Lily had each other

Lily - Seems to have gone through the most of all the characters, I feel so sorry for her that her ex husband hadn't even told heidi about her real mum, I think that's terrible even though I do understand his reason. He can't have loved her that much

Tom & Diana - They seem like tough people who are really good at their job because they are also compassionate, they are obviously the best people to investigate the 4400

Shawn - He was pretty unlucky but I think he could have handled the situation with his brother's girlfriend better, he should have talked to Danny first, it probably wouldn't have affected how Danny felt about it but it would have been the right thing to do.

Sorry for the long post but I had a lot to say after watching the first season, gonna go start the second season now!!
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Thread