97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 Made to Suffer

I'm glad they rescued Maggie and Glenn and Andrea returning fire not knowing who she was shooting at was bizarre but at least she knows about the heads the Governor had and what cliffhanger with the brothers lives in danger

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Wait until February to find out plus we have new characters

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Looks like most of the shows are coming to a mid season finale

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's good thing i have all Hallmark & Lifetime Christmas movies to keep me busy during Christmas season

Reply 23#23 bala's post

My wife loves the Christmas 24 channel

3x09 The Suicide King

Andrea speech calming those with the Governor was impressive considering he looks like he is ready to give up and looks like Rick is about to crack

3x10 Home

Why on earth would the Governor ask Andrea to fill in for him when he don't trust her and has Milton watching her and the rescue on the bridge was bizarre when you think they were half way across with abandoned cars and walkers all around them, the Governor's attack on the prison was intense

3x11 I Ain’t A Judas

Andrea being blind to the Governor's evil way's is getting tiresome but how much has changed since Andrea left is incredible

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she had a chance to end it but didn't take the opportunity

3x12 Clear

Running into Morgan after all this time was a surprise as he was only in the first episode I think and Carl is becoming quite a good solider

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well with a dad like that i am not surprised

Pale Horse

Talk about the calm before the storm

Not an eventful episode

3x13 Pale Horse

Rick and the Governor trying to come up with a peace treaty seemed a little one sided as it was the Governor way or no way and all because he wants Michonne

Killer Within, Part II

Well the titles wrong but what an episode Andry trying to escape but she get captured

3x14 Prey

Andrea being so close to getting away was a little predictable

3x15 This Sorrowful Life

Merle taking Michonne from right under their noses was a little bizarre as he let he go later but setting off the car alarm was careless and Daryl having finish his brother off after the Governor killed him was sad

3x16 Welcome to the Tombs

Milton being told to kill Andrea was interesting as he tried to kill the Governor but leaving Andrea tied up while he turned was sick and it's a good job they left the prison as there was no way they would of survived the Governor attack but nice trap inside to catch them on the way out and I cant believe the Governor killed half his own in temper

97 12345
Thread