Thread
Printable Version

3 Lbs. Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3 Lbs. Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about 3 Lbs. Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:23 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i really like this show but i like the fact it's not typical medical show which is why i liked it.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Just about to watch the first one but i have noticed the the episode titles don't match tv.com and there should be 8 episodes

Edit: Ive just checked and all the episode titles are the actors names

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-18-2010 20:23 ]

1x01 Lost For Words

I cant believe how many familiar face are in this show, I'm not surprised that Cassie mother is hesitant to allow Dr. Hanson to operate right away since she recently suffered a loss of another daughter during an operation and the note she wrote was a nice touch

1x02 Of Two Minds

I'm not surprised that Kate was having problems after she agrees to a complex brain surgery to protect her unborn child from the recommended radiation treatment on her brain tumor but removing the tumor surgically would mean loosing the ability to talk which was an amazing decision to take

1x03 Heart-Stopping

Talk about doing risky surgery but this seemed crazy with only a 20% chance of survival to remove another aneurysm from a returns patient suffering from double vision but it was nice to hear her tell the guys to shut up when she came round

1x04 Disarming

Jonathan's phone call while in surgery was funny with everyone listening because it was on speaker and Clay's reaction after suffers a stroke was interesting but Tilly was funny

1x05 The God Spot

Another interesting episode with Erica claiming she sees God in the moments before the seizure strikes and the other patient being treated for a severe head but waking up gay may have been disturbing for his wife but i found it amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 18-12-2010 20:03  
i really like this show but i like the fact it's not typical medical show which is why i liked it.
Did you just watch the five episode or have you seen the other three episodes because you know me i had to find the missing episodes last night and going to watch them next

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I don't remember i watch this show back 2007 it been ages.

Basically the reason this show failed was because it trying to copy house

1x06 Bad Boys

That was amusing when Jared was having his MRI scan they discovered that he is responsive to the sound of his girlfriend's voice

1x07 The Cutting Edge

I liked Adrianne's line when asked how she could tell the patient and her trainer were having an affair (I'm awake) and it's about time that Doug told someone abut his hallucinations but loosing Rosalind was sad

1x08 Plugged In

Clark while in surgery was hilarious when they put the voltage up to 4 volt it's a shame that it had to be reversed when he got an infection

Thread