Thread
Printable Version

Shameless (UK) (Channel 4) General Discussion (Spoilers)

11x09 Episode 9

I'm not surprised Randall is starts to get under Shane's skin with her clingy behaviour and it was obvious Remona's father Barry was up to something when he kissed the check she thrown back in his face, Frank and Esther being outsmarted by the kids swapping the pills as they replaced them with laxatives

11x10 Episode 10

Esther complaining about bullying at school was amusing as in was her daughter who was a bully and what was Billy trying to do trying to earn the respect of Mimi by applying for a security salesman job only to get a job as a cook but robbing their own house to cover the lie just shows how stupid he is

11x11 Episode 11

Frank being caught my Mimi sniffing her pants was amusing but a second time using them to wipe the wine he spilled was priceless and Avril pretending her daughter was kidnapped to get her hands on the money was crazy but the cat fight afterwards was funny

11x12 Episode 12

Billy stealing the drugs to please Mimi and her charity work was bound to back fire but doing it a again and again was ridiculous and he deserved everything that happened but you have to feel sorry for Randall after getting dumped

11x13 Episode 13

The gunman on the loose looking for Frank was interesting but Monica trading herself for Stella would of been nice if she wasn't doing it for the publicity and Thalia having a touch of wind was amusing and looks like the old cast are retuning for the final episode which should be good

11x14 Episode 14

Frank thinking there was going to be a welcome home party after spending a few months behind bars was a strange start to the final episode as there was a gunman after him last week but being asked to name his kids before being served alcohol was amusing, Fiona wanting to take the kid away from Monica and Frank was a surprise but poor Stella being told she was a mistake was sad and for once a pub fight not started by the Gallagher was a good way to end the show

This was one of my favourite scene from the show

Thread