130 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

House of Anubis

3x32 House of Imposters

Patricia being the one who smashed the phonograph was a surprise as they suspect KT but Patricia trying to say it's Alfie would be hard to believe

3x33 House of Cunning

You just knew Harriet would be gone by the time KT took the others to try and prove it's not her but Patricia's tears were impressive but what will Patricia do to Eddie now he knows

3x34 House of Suspicion

Trudy was lucky Alfie disturbed her and Frobisher before she went with him but Victor making them think KT has gone should make thing interesting

3x35 House of Capture

I'm surprised Fabian trusted Frobisher and tried to helped him get his strength back but with Fabian joining Patricia as a sinner is going to make thing complicated

3x36 House of Heartbreak

You can understand why Jerome dumped Joy after what he overheard but what the new Fabian said was evil and Alfie trying to saving KT was a surprise and impressive

3x37 House of Hog

Trying to get Eddie angry before midnight was corny and the missing hedgehog was amusing as one suddenly became two

3x38 House of Defeat

I'm disappointed they left Alfie to be the last sinner after risking his life to get the chest and everyone getting fleas from the hedgehogs was ironic

3x39 House of Ammut

Eddie dropping the key was a stroke of luck but turning the whole school sinners was amusing and who would of thought Harriet would save the last three

3x40 House of Heroes

Not quite what I expected for the season final but Jerome's letter to Joy and all the other relationships back on track was nice

3x41 The Touchstone of Ra

I thought the last episode was season final but this was more like it, the trip to the Egyptian museum was interesting but saying they only bandage the mummies not the daddies was amusing, it's nice to have some new faces but you knew there would be at-least one would be there to cause trouble but after so long working against Victor to now work with him is bizarre and that was a close call for Mara while wearing the pendent

130 1234567
Thread