137 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Harry's Law Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x16 The Lying Game

I was surprised they got their former-client accused of murdering her ex-husband off after lying about who loaded the gun and the way Lisa's sexually-charged antics begin to make Chunhua quite uncomfortable was amusing especially the finger sucking

2x17 The Contest

Cassie and Oliver having to come out about their new found relationship in the hope of helping Harry win the contest was interesting but Harry being played and doubling the bet was crazy but after their catwalk performances I'm not surprised they won and  the high school girl charged for dealing the morning after pill was bizarre

2x18 Breaking Points

I didn't like Phoebe at first but she is growing on me and Harry trying to justify the juror's flight from court was interesting but what Cassie did to Tommy after he asked Oliver about their sex life was amusing especial when Harry said are you coming and the Skype calls were priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-24-2012 14:24 ]

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really is growing on me too

Cancelled

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

Had good run not too disappointed

The Whole Truth

Well i liked the fact that jury still got same verdict after full evidence was revealed

2x19 And The Band Played On

Harry and Adam agree to help Phoebe in a complicated case was interesting but who would of thought she would put Harry forward to lead the case were the entire college marching band being charged with murder after a hazing ritual goes wrong leaving a student dead and Tommy tapping the apology for raping the guy was amusing

2x20 Class War

Phoebe defending the British owner of a quaint tea shop in a rough part of town was interesting considering his crime was 20 years ago and with Adams help they won and Malcolm returns with news about a gang member who has wrongly been convicted of killing a cop didn't go so well

2x21 The Whole Truth

The gay brother not being allowed to give blood because it was against the law was tragic and you can understand why the victim's brother and father snap after the guy accused of her rape and murder was found not guilty but the kangaroo court was crazy

Reply 66#66 spratt89's post

Any idea why it was cancelled?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

onward and upward

what a good series finale even if it should have only been a season finale.  I enjoyed it.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x22 Onward And Upward

Oliver trying to rope Cassie into help representing his client who was suing the Law School that denied her entrance because they practice affirmative action almost ruined their friendship and Harry's being burdened with the funeral expenses of her first ex-husband was interesting but the false teeth case was funny

An over the top series with even more over the top characters.
This was just bad on so many levels.

137 1234567
Thread