32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Traffic Light Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Best Man

I don't know Adam ruin first one but finding out they had a second one without him and Reggie was really inappropriate with the girls.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's a shame Adam found the box with the evidence of the second bachelor party

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

It was bound to happen when he went searching in the garage

Bonebag

Well how the term bone bag lead all 3 of them with broken noses were amusing.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Callie has a fiery temper but them all having broken noses was funny and Ethan thinking he has found his soul mate was amusing

Where the Heart Is

Great episode misplacing the heart with janitor was amusing but finding coach Sanders was rather amusing at the end.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Lisa keeping track of Mike by using the GPS trackers on her cell phones was amusing but using reverse psychology to keep tabs on her was great

Tommy Guns

Well the photo situation and figure out how much charge was rather amusing. They should of accept her doing it for free .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

What a great return with the blank cheque after she said pay me what you think I'm worth

Episode 11

Well Mike getting an young attractive babysitter for his son caused all sorts of problems and i loved when Lisa found a condom wrapper and he replied you hired her.Ethan thinking he needed a necklace to pick up a women but finding out he picked up a blind women was rather amusing.Callie naked situation was bound get her in trouble but locking himself out was rather amusing.

1x13 Help Wanted

Savanna loosing the condoms in the car was amusing but the disabled food-delivery guy catching them both naked was funny and Ethan picking up a blind women was interesting

This has now been added to Realplayer site

32 12
Thread