36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Silk (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x05 Episode 5

I'm not surprised that Billy was worried after pissing blood and Fatima Ali’s trial was interesting considering what was being withheld about the family

2x06 Episode 6

Martha spotting the empty ashtray between interviews was interesting as it was a cigarette but with Jody Farr's DNA on and it looks like time is running out for Micky Joy and his crooked ways

3x01 Episode 1

What a way to bring Clive's celebrations to a halt after he managed to become a silk with the son of the head of chambers being arrested for killing a police officer but under investigation Martha discovering he was suffering some sort of schizophrenia was surprising

3x02 Episode 2

What an idiot accidentally punching Beth in the nose and Martha defending a footballer accused of a pitch side assault was annoying at first as he was obviously not taking it seriously when he continued to use his phone and what a great result

3x03 Episode 3

The mother being accused of helping her severely paralyzed daughter to die was sad but Martha and Clive finding themselves on the opposing sides of the case made it more interesting as Clive was going for murder and not assisted suicide, Martha having her face slapped for cross-examining her husband was a surprise and a bigger surprise was the mother was covering for her son, Billy saying he's dying was tragic

3x04 Episode 4

It looks like Martha may of got a terrorist off but the fact the government ignored a warning so they got one immunity if he testified against the other was surprising

3x05 Episode 5

Martha being asked to defend Sean was interesting as he was a friend from her past but everyone believed he was guilty

3x06 Episode 6

I'm not surprised Martha was shocked when the jury finally reveal their guilty verdict but after that evidence I'm not sure ever way as Martha office was also bugged and I'm glad they all found out about Billy was dying

36 12
Thread