Thread
Printable Version

Real Player

Real Player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.

real player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.

Reply 1#1 fatboy2005's post

The site will soon be switching from RP to a flash player so that won't be an issue much longer.  

For RP troubleshooting tips, you'll need to be more specific.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Real player

When is this move supposed to happen? Specifically I click on the AM flag to the show I wish to watch, real player pops up and says "plugin 32-bit has crashed I click the reload page and nothing if I click it to many time I bomb out I can't watch anything because VIPTV says I clicked 100 times and check in again tomorrow

stop using the 32bit windows explorer......
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

real player

real player comes up I get sound but no picture uninstalled re installed no change new thing in player lower left shows flowplayer since that has popped up the above has happened

Reply 6#6 fatboy2005's post

Which URL are you using because flowplayer is a flash application

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2012 11:25 ]

Thread