Thread
Printable Version

The Shadow Line Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Shadow Line Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Shadow Line Premieres on BBC Two on May 05, 2011

The Shadow Line is a drama series starring Chiwetel Ejiofor, Christopher Eccleston, Stephen Rea, Rafe Spall, Kierston Wareing and Lesley Sharp in a onspiracy thriller which delves into the heart of human morality. The series is based on the book of Hugo Blick. A couple of years ago Harvey Wratten and his nephew Jay Wratten were imprisoned. After serving only two years of their sentances they were given a Royal pardon but just a few hours into their freedom Harvey is murdered.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Shadow Line Here

1x01 Episode 1

Interesting first episode but why after serving only two years of their sentences they were given a Royal pardon that cost one of them his life and the guy in the lift was asking for trouble but the guys tailing them into the car park were idiots and he looked surprised at the hidden case of money

1x02 Episode 2

I cant believe the BBC would be allowed to show someone doing that to a cat and who are the women going to call after all those threats but the cops reaction to getting caught in British traffic was priceless and what a great foot chase afterwards

1x03 Episode 3

Now that was a hell of a price to pay for not calling him and after the fight the coat hanger against the gun was amusing

1x04 Episode 4

I'm glad they explained why they were given a Royal pardon but the information that was given could of easily been prearranged for his release and it looks like they are closing in on the man in the trilby hat, what a way to get her to make contact by moving the baby and what an ending with motorcycle accident

1x05 Episode 5

That was some panic button in the shop and both surviving was predictable and Gabriel getting a call from Glickman,who tells him to follow the drugs was interesting because he and Honey find out that Delaney had stolen coded drugs from the evidence room, i had a felling that changing the wheel was another accident waiting to happen but the driver giving the order was interesting

1x06 Episode 6

Gabriel was putting a lot of faith in his girlfriend doing what he said about staying in the kitchen when she didn't listen when he warned her to stay away from the flat and shooting Glickman i can understand but not the little boy and the she shooters girlfriend killing him was an interesting twist and that would of been a clever way to kill a hospital patient if he hadn't of woke up and did the same to her instead

1x07 Episode 7

Gabriel thinking she was there to shoot Glickman but instead she kills him was a surprise and the suite case full of money getting lighter every time it turned up until it was thrown off the roof was amusing

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Thread