29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah   well that problem with British shows

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Well it's been canceled once before and survived so who knows

5x06 Episode 6

Interesting finale episode with Abby whispering in Connor's ear which i first thought she might of said she was pregnant but obviously it was a proposal and Matt was lucky to survive but the twist at the end was a little unusual considering this is supposed to be the last one

Really the last eppy ever? No!!!!

Reply 24#24 gabsimom's post

No Primeval Series 6 Until 2013

Primeval’s co-creator Adrian Hodges has explained that the future of the show is uncertain, but he would definitely like it to continue to Series 6.

“We have absolutely every desire to make [Series 6], but we need the show to carry on doing really well on Watch, to sell well on DVD, but most significantly [Series 5] to do well on ITV when it’s shown early next year. Sadly, that means that we will just have to hang on,” he told Scifibulletin.

Hodges indicated that the finale of Series 5 will serve as an ending, but if the show does get a sixth series, it is unlikely to air until 2013.

“I think people will feel at the end of this series that we’ve reached an interesting point in the show’s development. Obviously we would like all the cast to come back, but if we do go again, and the cast changes, we think we would be able to make that work as a fresh start. We’re not too concerned about the hiatus in the way we were [when the show was dropped at the end of series three] when it really was an awful shock. It was completely out of the blue and ruined all our plans to do various things.

“This series, because we had to plan for it as if it were our last episode, we think it is a very satisfying conclusion, but we have prepared the ground to go again.”

http://cultfix.co.uk/no-primeval-series-6-until-2013-13152.htm

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I would love to see epi 6!  With more than 5-7 episodes.  I want abby and conner to actually marry.  Maybe Jess and Becker will get mushy and what's up with Matt's Twin?  Can someone have a twin if they are one place in time....HMMMM!!!  Love it.  Such a great show.  I'm going to miss it for the next year.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

ITV launching the latest season as new is going to get confusing as this was shown last year on Watch but is going on-line as season 6

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yep i noticed that as well but than look on here i found out i had already watch it.

Primeval: New World

This should be good

29 12
Thread