Thread
Printable Version

Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 I Lock the Door Upon Myself

I am glad Emmert made a new friend but Skye kissing him was predictable i am glad he stop it

4x04 We Were So Close That Nothing Used to Stand Between

Seriously Bay after having a fight with Emmert you get drunk and sleep with trig ?

I really like bay's character because she has a lot passion but she keeps making stupid mistakes her emotions are ridclous if i didn't know better i would think she was bi-polor .

4x05 At First Clear Word

Holy crap i wasn't expecting rape storyline with Bay did Tank rape her ? . We don't know

It's hard to know who to believe because both have diffrent recollection of the events but i am glad bay tried to figure it out before making the accusation suggesting she wanted to be sure but Toby finding out and discuss it with his girlfriend means that this isn't going to go away even if Bay wants to forget .

We know Tank he not the type of guy he been a good friend to her since we know him.

4x06 Black and Gray

I love balance argument about bay's situation and i really felt bad for bay because everyone was trying to give their opinion on the situation without knowing the facts and even she doesn't know but i had feeling toby's girlfriend would report it and get the ball rolling and now Tank is suspended .

4x07 Fog and Storm and Rain

That storm lead to some interesting situations for the characters

4x08 Art Like Love is Dedication

What Bay did on the bench was nice for her friend

4x10 There is My Heart

I had feeling Emert would break up with Bay but doing when she decides to move out there was bad timing and that hospital situation was sad as none doctor could sign meaning in juried deaf kids had no idea what was going on . Dapney being convinced retake her chemistry class was interesting because i thought that hospital situation would make her realise she better as nurse than a doctor . She could do more good there

Thread